Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers:New AA, Rusto, PT Colors

PushbuttonWarfare

Has anyone else seen the newly revamped line of AA? I mean first Rusto gives us Army Green and Orange(although I havent found charleston green yet....), but now they seem to be giving Euro Paint a run for its money. You can check the website, They got rid of a couple colors(raspberry, antique blue...), but theyve got a gang of new nice ones, and I'm not refering to green apple or oregano. Espresso, French Lilac, Sweet Pea, and Aqua are all super nice and already on shelves, has anyone else picked up any of the other new ones? anybody? hello?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Aug 19 2005, 11:27 PM

I love AA when that green apple first came out i couldnt get enough, it was like crack. Im actually gonna go and see if i can get some of these colors at the local harware store.

man, I dunno....thats a hard color to track down. the only placre i have come up on it is in L.A.

but :king: it's a such a butter color.....

I feel privileged. My town has about 3 stores including wal-mart that stock full color lines of rusto/krylon all within 10 minutes of eachother. All uncaged. When out of town heads stop by they always marvel at the wide selection of available colors.

I always wondered why paint companies dont cater towards writers. I wish krylon were more like rusto...rusto coverage is primo but they lack a good valve system.

Originally posted by LENS+Aug 24 2005, 04:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Aug 24 2005, 04:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Aug 19 2005, 11:27 PM

I love AA when that green apple first came out i couldnt get enough, it was like crack. Im actually gonna go and see if i can get some of these colors at the local harware store.

man, I dunno....thats a hard color to track down. the only placre i have come up on it is in L.A.

but :king: it's a such a butter color.....

[/b]

They got some at the home depot in colma.

• 2 weeks later...

damn if I wasnt 15 I would spend my whole paycheck on paint, it just kills me that rusto is bringing fresh colours and I sadly, cant get them without risking my job(which pays fine I might add). damn, and I dont want to go through life with some stupid shoplifting charge and never get hired for 10 years.

but yeah, go rusto! :-D

Originally posted by £PR!@Oct 8 2005, 08:47 AM

damn if I wasnt 15 I would spend my whole paycheck on paint, it just kills me that rusto is bringing fresh colours and I sadly, cant get them without risking my job(which pays fine I might add). damn, and I dont want to go through life with some stupid shoplifting charge and never get hired for 10 years.

Dude, you're 15!!! You should be racking everything in site!

I dunno how it works over there, but in Oz nothing you do while under the age of 18 goes on your criminal record. You can still get in shit for breaking the law and cop fines and sentences, but once you're 18 it's all good! You can get a job no worries.

• 4 weeks later...