Rusto

se_FOUR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Someone who will ship spray paint overseas from the US is not going to be easy to find. Spray paint is a very competitive market and no one wants to have to ship hazardous materials if they don't have to. Besides, are you going to buy ENOUGH of it for anyone to consider it worthwhile? I mean, you should at least consider buying a few cases before anyone will take you seriously.

Try emailing Rust-oleum's customer service at http://rust-oleum.com/contact.asp?SBL=1

They are pretty helpful, but i'll guarantee that if you're just looking for someone to ship you 2 cans, this is going to be a disappointment. But back in the day, Rusto had a branch in Holland and I know they have a manufacturing presence still somewhere in mainland Europe.

Originally posted by joewelcome

Someone who will ship spray paint overseas from the US is not going to be easy to find. Spray paint is a very competitive market and no one wants to have to ship hazardous materials if they don't have to. Besides, are you going to buy ENOUGH of it for anyone to consider it worthwhile? I mean, you should at least consider buying a few cases before anyone will take you seriously.

Try emailing Rust-oleum's customer service at http://rust-oleum.com/contact.asp?SBL=1

They are pretty helpful, but i'll guarantee that if you're just looking for someone to ship you 2 cans, this is going to be a disappointment. But back in the day, Rusto had a branch in Holland and I know they have a manufacturing presence still somewhere in mainland Europe.

Firstly thanx for the reply..

I`m talking at least 500 mate..

Originally posted by seeking

why?

importing it is gonna cost you far more than just buying euro paint, which is better quality than even the best rusto.

i don't understand.

pound for pound i think some rustos are better than molotow/montana. the issue with caps/huge spray patterns is a bitch but i think it's some of the best paint in the world.

Yes, it's a joke when so many of you yank toys whinge about 'euro paint' when you get jelous because 'euros' paint more trains than you (I had too, haha). Rusto is one of the best brands I have ever used; when we were in America we had montana and rusto with us for missions in below zero temperatures and the only paint that you could rely on was the rusto, whereas a lot of the montanas fucked up.

Guest Sir Doodles

As an "Amerikan" I would rather use Rusto any day over Nebreska's or Beltons and all the funny Euro paint....that's for cheaters!

We create a mental atmosphere.

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Yes, it's a joke when so many of you yank toys whinge about 'euro paint' when you get jelous because 'euros' paint more trains than you (I had too, haha). Rusto is one of the best brands I have ever used; when we were in America we had montana and rusto with us for missions in below zero temperatures and the only paint that you could rely on was the rusto, whereas a lot of the montanas fucked up.

the age old battle on here... lol

i dont know man...my experience with euro paint is fairly limited, but as a whole, if i could only chose one brand of paint to use for the rest of my life, its gonna be montana. maybe that's selling out the 'home team' but the home team is selling me out with their bullshit attempts at orange, their delay, and their very limited color selection.

:(

Originally posted by Sir Doodles

As an "Amerikan" I would rather use Rusto any day over Nebreska's or Beltons and all the funny Euro paint....that's for cheaters!

how is using european paint for "cheaters"? it's still paint in a can isn't it? using belton or montana is no more "cheating" than mixing colors with krylon or rusto.

Archived