Russian Women AKA. Mail Order Brides

So my boy comes in from LA to stay with me a few nights. Brought along his wife of 3 years, it was my first time meeting her.

Turns out, hommie hopped on a jet 3 years ago, signed up for a matchmaking tour, met the girl via translato, aplies for a "fiance' Visa" and whall lahhh.

and shes fucking smoking too..more like ON FIRE. On top of this, according to him she never leaves the house unless shes on his arm. wow.

Sooo, It appears this myth really DOES exist....

any thoughts or success stories out there on yalls end? Any1 wanna take a trip to Former S.U. w/ me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when we moved to seattle, we got our house hella cheap because the dude knocked up his russian mail order bride and she refused to raise a child in this 'shithole country' so they booked it to russia.

truth.

when we moved to seattle, we got our house hella cheap because the dude knocked up his russian mail order bride and she refused to raise a child in this 'shithole country' so they booked it to russia.

truth.

^ well then she was obviously just homesick. do some reasearch on the severity of that area, shit dont match one bit.

I used to work with a guy that went this route (I think). It seemed strange but if it's mutually beneficial then why not?

exactly. and the fact that the population stats are 10 females to 6 males dosent hurt either. Most russian men abuse alcohol...not like US abuse- like a gallon of vodka a day...the women really want to get out of there, slim pickings.

an old friend did this but she was romanian i think.. all his expenses were paid..plus they gave him $16k usd. he lives in a trailer park outside the city. it was just so she could get over here..and he could get money.

oh... and fuck the russians.. they are assholes.. theres a neighborhood in philly where they tend to live.. fucking rude scum.

see alot of the oldr like 60 yr old dudes all have 20 yr old jawns around their arm.

watever they suck and have a weird sense of entitlement.

truth.

And when they got there her older brothers forced him at gunpoint to give up all his money to them before they shot him and left him for dead in an alley.

• Like 1

Guest 50million

my friend showed me this HIV+ website where you can meet other HIV+ singles. it's like 89% Russian women who 'will do anything' to get out of Russia. Even marry an HIV+ American.

kinda nuts.