Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Russian Women AKA. Mail Order Brides

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CONCRETE RIVER, May 1, 2009.

1. Boris The Butcher

Boris The Butcher Veteran Member

2. oldmilwaukee

oldmilwaukee New Jack

russian women ... nice

3. MyWay

MyWay Member

HAHA. GOLD, Me and my friends used to go to Casa Del Rey and 'peoplewatch' and laugh at cunts. We seen this tico hooker go upstairs with some black Rampage Jackson looking/built dude and you could just tell he was packing an ox downstairs. Anyway later that night we see the same broad hitting on some skinny ass asian William Hung looking dude and she took him upstairs too. Me and the team were laughing like hell. After getting split in half by the Rampage there's no way she woulda even felt this Asian cut getting up in her :lol:
    Great times

4. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

5. ALLFATS

ALLFATS Member

wish there was a asian mail order bride service.....probably thai girlboys thoe.

6. knowwherefast

knowwherefast Senior Member

My uncle showed me an actual Russian bride catalog when i was 8. At that time I don't think many Russians grew up with the internet.

7. Mercer

Mercer Moderator Crew

I know a dude who copped a wifey from Ukraine, actually a really cool dude.
    He was around 50 years old and his first wife was hot and 20 years younger but madd phsycho, he ended up with the kids.
    His Russian wife took care of the house, kids, and him and was pretty smoking hot.

The only thing is you gotta support them right financially and it should work out, if not, they already got their papers and it's on to the next guy.
    Apparently Russian dudes treat them like shit because half them dudes get locked up or killed or some shit so there are 2 or 3 girls for every guy in some areas.

christo-f likes this.
  8. abcs

abcs Veteran Member

never thought about that but i suppose i'm interested

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  9. john_gacy

john_gacy Banned

The top half of this page looks like a left/right smash or trash.
    Some ugly bitches, definitely stamp RETURN TO SENDER.

10. christo-f

christo-f Veteran Member

Who's the fucking moron up the pages that says "I wish there were Asian mail order brides"? Get out of your hole dude, there's a whole world out there....

Anyway..., Come to China, married with stupidly hot woman in a week, treat them nice, don't take any shit and you will have a wonderful wife who will be faithful for the rest of your life.

Thailand has mail orders, Philippines have mail orders and right now Vietnam is shipping to Korea more so than the west. The next cab off the rank will be Mongolia, believe it or not. The women are fucking spastic beautiful and the sex trade out of there is already in highest demand in north east Asia.

Central Asia is also an untapped gold mine. You wouldn't associate Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan with "beautiful". However you would be SHOCKED, some of the most amazing girls I've seen have been kazak and Tajik. Don't think they are the mail order type, largely moderate Muslims and don't have a lot of the social probs that Russia itself does.

11. ThaOnlyG

ThaOnlyG Member

In Soviet Russia Bride orders you!

12. Newer Bigger Better

Newer Bigger Better Elite Member

I posted some stuoid hot kyzrgistani bitches in that thread where they took shit over. Crazy hot asian/ russian mix. Im good on the mail order thing i just want to fall in love with one.

13. NightmareOnElmStreet

NightmareOnElmStreet Veteran Member

[​IMG]

14. Sir Doodles

Sir Doodles Senior Member

This is a great story and if I could, I'd give you a six-pack of tic tac props...."dated".

15. JUST THE TIP

JUST THE TIP Senior Member

buying a mail order bride seems pretty pathetic imo