Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Running Scared sucks.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fermentor666, Jun 15, 2006.

1. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

This movie was fucking awful, one of the worst I've ever seen. Stupidest fucking story, worst dialogue (fuck is said over 250 times), horrible acting, shitty directing. The story doesn't even make any sense, there are plot holes that are longer than the script itself. Garbage, fuck this movie, give me back my money. Yes this is worth it's own thread, fuck this stupid shit. Fuck you, Hollywood!

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

is that the movie with the guy from fast & the furious?

i really want to see tokyo drift

not that i like cars or racing, i just wanna see mothafuckas tokyo drift nigga!

3. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Wasn't Running Scared from like 1987?

4. johnny ballbags

johnny ballbags Elite Member

i was expecting a chase story resultin in a pants shitting or something along those lines when i opened this thread...

<----- disappointed

5. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

yea man you didnt even shit your pants?

lame.

6. You shoudl shit your pants right now for are entertainment.

7. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

*Our* Entertainment...

Sneak I wouldn't expect that kind of mishap from you.

8. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

same

9. thinksucks

thinksucks Member

if you dont shit your pants, someone else will have to shit on you

10. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

yea redeem yourself.

shit your pants.

11. Sorry, right now I am a little upset.......See the "Someone Stole My Goddamn Robot" Thread

12. fermentor666

If this movie were my pants, I'd shit all over them. Daily.

13. odd.pr0ject

odd.pr0ject Member

i thought the movie was ok...the ending was gay.

the only part that was crazy was when that olik kid gets kidnapped by those freaks and his friends mom comes and shoots those bitches

14. fermentor666

That shit was so out of place in the movie, it made no fucking sense. It's like they said "oh hey, we have a whole bunch of guns and swearing and drugs, let's throw some pedophiles into the mix to make it really DARK AND EDGY!!!". And c'mon, like those two corny white people straight out of an Enzyte commercial could honestly get away with molesting and murdering 20+ children in an upper-class condo. Just by picking them up from outside of stores in this day and age of video surviellance.

15. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

new sig...