running away from home

Kettiecat

I feel like fucking shit right now. My best friend emptied his bank account and took off no one has heard from him and his last bank with drawl was out on the west coast. (we live in Michigan) It really sucks cause I want him to call so I know he'll be all right but I'm like damn what would I even say to him.

kettiecat= pointless bitching on 12 oz cause she's worried and can't sleep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Its not really running away when you get to be about 17, which I assume he is close to. Probably just wanted to see the beach...

awwwe, poor thing.

haha, did your friend ever tell you she talked to me? you guys were real drunk, and she was on yoru computer for some reason. i dont remember much else, but she wasnt very amusing and she annoyed me.

he'll prolly come back if you post some pics.

if you ever run away, you can come stay at my house.

in the meantime, yeah that sucks my friend took off for uh a few days once... i knew where he was most of the time, though... hell i was with him most of the time. the repurcussions were ridiculous, dont ever run away. ever. unless you really want to.

Guest sneak

if you do get in contact, tell him its probably a wise decision in the long run...

ya never know...he could blag to the police that he never left the state

But in seriousness with out snide ass retarded remarks, what would someone say to get you to come home if you took off?

And in honesty if he's dead set on not coming back I would respect that... its the whole not calling I don't know if he's ok part thats driving me insane.