Rumsfeld caught lying on tape

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

see, i couldnt be a politician, or involved in politics. people would piss me the fuck off, especially always having to watch/worry about what i say/said, and so on...

in that clip, i would have been like:

"yea i said it, and what!!! ...mother fuckers! Yall better back back, and gimme fifty feet. wonk saggin!"

:lol:

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

...but is obligated by the army to not reveal its secret remote location.

dude... it's on Fang Island. You just have to take the Fang Island Ferry and you're there.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

This is a perfect example of a thread I can't say anything on. Being in the Army limits my freedoms a little bit. Last thing I need is to explain why I think a certain negative thing, because somebody is listening.

my girlfriend's uncle was just telling me this crazy story from when he was in the army during the vietnam war and invloved in some undercover shit. he was stationed at one of the bigger bases in nj and was walking along a road down there, some dude pulls over and asks if he wants a ride so he hops in. the guy starts asking all these questions about him, what he does and so on. he didnt think anything of it until hes back at the base and his sergeant or whomever tells him he passed, and that was a test.

i find it amazing that the government in the states can basically lie their asses off and drive the economy into the ground, and there's barely a murmur made by the media/voters.

if a politician parts their hair on the wrong side in australia they are stoned (in the biblical sense) by everybody in the country until they're forced out of politics. no holds barred

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

This is a perfect example of a thread I can't say anything on. Being in the Army limits my freedoms a little bit. Last thing I need is to explain why I think a certain negative thing, because somebody is listening.

I thought according to the UCMJ, it was only commissioned officers that weren't allowed to speak out against their leaders?

Archived