Rules Guys Wish Girls Lived By

Krook

sumthing i stumbled upon and thought it wuz pretty funny

ENJOY!

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it's up, put it down.

3 Don't cut your hair. Ever: Long hair is always more attractive

than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

4. If it itches, it will be scratched.

5. If you ask a question you don't really want an answer to, expect

an answer you didn't want to hear.

6. Sometimes, we're not thinking about you. Live with it.

7. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss topics such as naval lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.

8. Sundays equal sports. Period.

9. Beer is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.

10. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

11. You have enough clothes.

12. You have too many shoes.

13. Crying is blackmail.

14. Your ex-boyfiend is an idiot.

15. Ask for what you want. Let's be clear on this one: Subtle hints

don't work. Really obvious hints don't work. Just say it!

16. No, we don't know what day it is. We never will. Mark

anniversaries on a calendar you know we check.

17. We're not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

18. Most guys own three pairs of shoes. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair - out of 30 - would look good with your dress.

19. Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every

question.

20. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for

21. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

22. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.

23. Check your oil.

24. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.

25. It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take any quiz together.

26. It doesn't matter which quiz.

27. Anything we said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.

28. If you won't dress like Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

29. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

30. Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.

31. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, not both.

32. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

33. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.

34. If you wear a Wonderbra and a low-cut blouse, you lose the right to complain about having your boobs stared at.

35. Our relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.

36. Men see in a limited number of colors, like windows default settings. Peach is a fruit, not a color.

37. Ditto melon.

38. If we ask what's wrong and you say 'nothing,' we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you're lying, but it's just not worth the hassle.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Drew

3. Don't cut your hair. Ever: Long hair is always more attractive

than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

Short hair on the right girl is far more sexy than plain-jane long hair

7. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss topics such as naval lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.

No. Having deep conversations with girls is one of the best things in life.

No, I want my girl looking hot so other dudes can drool over her. It boosts my shallow ego

no. if your girl tells you she has a headache every time, you're just bad in bed.

...If you're a redneck

Guest willy.wonka

be a man..not some sappy chump that needs to be bitchslapped.

kinda like if your friend is getting his ass kicked and you dont do anything about it, cause he deserves it.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

be a man..not some sappy chump that needs to be bitchslapped.

kinda like if your friend is getting his ass kicked and you dont do anything about it, cause he deserves it.

oh, i didnt read the whole title..

i guess for the girls..

dont play games.dont think youre in love with him until after you have sex with him and leave him with no clue.

Re: Re: Rules Guys Wish Girls Lived By

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

[/b]

i call deep conversations, mind sex. its great.

no use inmaking rules for girls to follow......chances are...they re gonna brake em anyway......and what are u gonna do?.......nothing but hope she she wont do it again.....and then whats she gonna do?....shes gonna do it again......hahahahaha.....aaah man.....who wishes they had a robot for a girlfriend anyway?......

Guest SIVIK

Dr drew is a stud thats all i got 2 say.

Long hair over short,getting ur girl 2 flick it when ur fuking her doggystyle is off the hook.

Guest Melburnian

My rulez bitch.

1. Alwayz cook my dinner, do tha washing and dishes coz i wont do em ever.

2. Alwayz be ready fuck

tha rest of tha rules were aight some were funny

Guest Melburnian

Re: Re: Rules Guys Wish Girls Lived By

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

3. Don't cut your hair. Ever: Long hair is always more attractive

Short hair on the right girl is far more sexy than plain-jane long hair

Ur a fucken bitch

THE BREAKDOWN.

Originally posted by Krook

lets see if i cant break this down a bit.....

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

whatever. girls with some shape are hot to trot.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it's up, put it down.

absolutely.

3 Don't cut your hair. Ever: Long hair is always more attractive

i am so all about short hair. i dont know what this guy is talking about.

4. If it itches, it will be scratched.

absolutely.

5. If you ask a question you don't really want an answer to, expect

an answer you didn't want to hear.

once again right on the money.

6. Sometimes, we're not thinking about you. Live with it.

yes. but this also goes the other way guys.

i really never think of any of those three things.

8. Sundays equal sports. Period.

wrong.

9. Beer is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.

wrong again. but thats just me. im a different breed of cat.

yeah. i like it when you get gussied up too, but not to go to the fucking food store.

11. You have enough clothes.

yeah.

12. You have too many shoes.

well...i like shoes so whatever.

13. Crying is blackmail.

actually i would say crying is when she is upset and maybe you should have funking listened. unless she is a catty bitch, in which case its perfectly reasonable to leave the area of said woman and go watch tv.

14. Your ex-boyfiend is an idiot.

and when you are the ex will you be an idiot?

15. Ask for what you want. Let's be clear on this one: Subtle hints

don't work. Really obvious hints don't work. Just say it!

if you dont know what she likes, you arent paying attention. and you wonder why you arent getting any?....

16. No, we don't know what day it is. We never will. Mark

anniversaries on a calendar you know we check.

im absent minded sometimes. sorry.

17. We're not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

refer to the 17

18. Most guys own three pairs of shoes. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair - out of 30 - would look good with your dress.

with me and my shoe fetish i think id be pretty damn good at it, but females never agree with my opinion.

19. Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every

question.

also "i dont know" is acceptable.

20. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for

thats just fucking stupid.

refer to 15.

sometimes they suck. but its not like american cinema is batting a hundred. dude . Glitter. Showgirls. Beaches. Yentil. come on.......Biker Boys?..dude...

23. Check your oil.

YES!

24. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.

in complete agreance. and while we are on the fucking subject, since we are not miond readers, a little direction would be nice. every body is different. so help me make yours fell right and i will do it all the goddamn time. if you just fake it or lay there im going to think you dont care.

25. It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take any quiz together.

whatever. its like mad libs. have fun.

26. It doesn't matter which quiz. MADLIBS!

27. Anything we said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.

holding shit over peoples heads is fucking childish anyway.

28. If you won't dress like Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

i dont want her to dress like that. i want her to wear my boxers and a t-shirt. thats hot.

29. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

or you could just ask us what we meant, and take it based on that. sometimes we are dumb.

30. Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.

yeah. that sucks.

31. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, not both.

whatever. lame.

32. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

i actually have a real bad habit of tuning people out if im watching something i like. so if its important just hit me. its just fucking tv.

33. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.

i have a map. im not afraid to use it.

34. If you wear a Wonderbra and a low-cut blouse, you lose the right to complain

about having your boobs stared at.

you do however have the right to ask him to wipe the drool from his chin.

35. Our relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.

why does it always have to be like that?...fucking have fun. youve been married for ten years?.. great ask her on a date. she'd love it. or suprise him with something he'd like once in a while. fuck off. people are so goddamned lazy.

36. Men see in a limited number of colors, like windows default settings. Peach is a fruit, not a color.

37. Ditto melon.

being a graffiti writer, i can not in good conscience agree with the last two....

38. If we ask what's wrong and you say 'nothing,' we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you're lying, but it's just not worth the hassle.

well if theres something wrong, tell me. dont leave me to keep doing it, and then freak out about six months later. just fucking tell me. i might get upset, but ill get over it, and we can get on. if you dont tell me then dont get upset when i keep doing it.

hows that?

Archived