Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RUGRATS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SPLINTER, Jul 22, 2001.

1. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

who would you be?

i would definately be phil. that baby is the dopest. eat anythig(i do to), funny( i am too) and just plain cool(im not sure if i am)

2. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

3. yel 2k

yel 2k Senior Member

id be tommy cause in the all growed up special he was all suave and shit

4. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

yeah but he didnt eat any worms and when phil grew up he still didnt give a shit about anoything and he still the funniest baby, chucky comes in a close 2nd cuz he has cool as hair, almost like NATTY DREADLOCKS.

5. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

jew show................lol..... i'm not kidding, its like the first openly jewish cartoon

6. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

yeah its a jewish show most of the time. but there are the christmas and halloween episodes. i think the pickles family is a half jew family cuz they dont always celebrate only jewish stuff. nevertheless its one of my favorite shows.

7. retard warfare

retard warfare Member

yo i would be tommy he is a smooth operator. hepimps that black chick next dor and his couzin http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>.. haha jk. well no.. i would be mister pickles.. dude he always is comming up with like new inventions and making shit.. i always make mops and am building shit in my basement..?? well hat is hard.. dont ask [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

------------------
    [img]http://www.kittymargolis.com/photo_gallery/thumbs_up_to_joe_louis_walk.jpg'>
    yo eben sharn aproobes of dis shit. for reall!
    boyee!

8. retard warfare

retard warfare Member

the moms a jew.. that is why her dad talks like that and his name is boris... and the fathers dad is like al yankee wipersnapper dude. they are half

9. curious george

curious george Senior Member

damn. why you been watchin the shit? that's kinda scary. but for real, i would have to kick the shit outta that lil snobby bitch angelica. i hate that hoe. that's why i stopped watchin it like 3 or 4 years ago.

------------------
    donnie brasco

10. my mom buys my clothes

my mom buys my clothes Member

id be reptar, cause hes got a song about him, and everyone is fascinated by him.

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Channel Zero is...
    http://www.wfu.edu/users/adkikr01/logo.gif'>
    OHHH HAHAHAHAHAHH FUCKIN CORNY JOKE FUCK TWO HUNDRED AND FOUR!

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

12. retard warfare

retard warfare Member