Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

rugby

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Nov 12, 2005.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

so im gpig to my roomates riugby game in a few. im really into it. i like to go and get drunk. then sometimes thre are fights. im going to play next season.

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i watched rugby only once in my life, i was pretty drunk with a bunch of friends and we were wandering around this park by the house looking for shit to write on, when we came upon this field thats fenced off and people were playing rugby i guess they were charging people to sit in the bleachers, so we just sat on this fallen tree log enjoying these guys pull some pretty grimey shit on each other.

good times.

3. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

so i didnt go. stupid MTA and limited service this weekend.

4. MrJackDaniels

MrJackDaniels Member

england beat the aussies in the rugby today....
    beat them dirty argentinians in the footy aswell....

today was a good day.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

6. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

Can this be turned into the Rugby (a real mans game) V's American Football (fags with helmets)?

No, OK.

7. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

ive seen a few rugby games on tv and id like to go to one!

8. shutdown

shutdown New Jack

i find it amusing in rugby how they just end up kicking the ball back n forth for 10 minutes.

9. foneiz2

foneiz2 Member

off to the rugby today in fact.

10. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

that doesnt happen

11. Anon

Anon New Jack

All blacks won that match against the irish this morning but on another note, league is a million times better, too bad the aussies are better than the kiwis...

12. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

i want to go see hesh play..thatll be funny.

13. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

My boy is the top seed up here,kids fucking NUTS.iT helps he was raised in south london and will knock a buster on his ass.He still make fun of him for playing sports.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Turbocapslock needs to get on this, he's a pro....

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

fo sho