Rude Island... Too Bee Continued Crew... HOLLA!

Willy Wonker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

401, sorry eh. not so into them. refer to an earlier post of this caliber for my reccomendation. but keep up the work, no?

Originally posted by Serkoff

401, sorry eh. not so into them. refer to an earlier post of this caliber for my reccomendation. but keep up the work, no?

its bad enough i can't sleep now i have the 12oz, pros tellin me "MY" graf is wrong

why say anything at all... you people are too worried about what everyone elses is doin... instead of postin on this site almost 3000 times why dont you do something creative?

i painted a piece today while you sat on your computer feeling bad about yourself....so sad Jo Jo

Originally posted by MarsMartian

its bad enough i can't sleep now i have the 12oz, pros tellin me "MY" graf is wrong

why say anything at all... you people are too worried about what everyone elses is doin... instead of postin on this site almost 3000 times why dont you do something creative?

i painted a piece today while you sat on your computer feeling bad about yourself....so sad Jo Jo

serk is way creative, dude.

Originally posted by MarsMartian

why say anything at all... you people are too worried about what everyone elses is doin...

To play devil's advocate: Why post your own stuff if you don't want to hear anything negative? There isn't any creative endeavour on the planet that is universally accepted as being "good." As soon as you're done with your art and you place it in the public eye there's going to be someone that says, "I don't like it." In other words, you might be too worried about what everyone else thinks.

The world would be a boring place and nothing would ever evolve (culturally, politically, whatever) if we all nodded our heads in agreement to whatever was placed in front of us, whether or not we agreed with, or liked it.

you said it very well mud_buddah.

Like it or not, if your work is out there for people to see, it WILL get criticized...you just gotta take it all w/ a grain of salt. You cant please everybody. Opinions are good, but they are what they are...opinions. Keep doin your shit and fuck what everyone else has to say.

Originally posted by mud_buddha

To play devil's advocate: Why post your own stuff if you don't want to hear anything negative? There isn't any creative endeavour on the planet that is universally accepted as being "good." As soon as you're done with your art and you place it in the public eye there's going to be someone that says, "I don't like it." In other words, you might be too worried about what everyone else thinks.

The world would be a boring place and nothing would ever evolve (culturally, politically, whatever) if we all nodded our heads in agreement to whatever was placed in front of us, whether or not we agreed with, or liked it.

good point....words from a buddha

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/statrick/GMP11.jpg'>

well here the whole pic bigger too

Archived