Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Rude Island... Too Bee Continued Crew... HOLLA!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Willy Wonker, Jan 17, 2002.

1. Willy Wonker

Willy Wonker Junior Member

http://freephoto-i.net/users/joeywonk/StatGMP116.jpg'>

Swayze

[img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/joeywonk/WonkGMP116.jpg'>

Wonka

[img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/joeywonk/CrafGMP116.jpg'>

Gawtee

[img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/joeywonk/CSXe2e.jpg'>

More dusty than digital with this flick...

TBC
    HOLLA AT US!

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i like that shit man , good stuff

3. lubeyoursox

lubeyoursox New Jack

yeah!

dam dog thats some flavaful shit you got son dog.......holla:eek:

4. EyEdEa

EyEdEa Junior Member

all of that shit is nice but i liek the Swazye th most. are u coming back to hawaii wonka

5. nicekidnice

nicekidnice Member

WOW... that shit is hot.... when did you guys do that????

-sterby

6. 401, sorry eh. not so into them. refer to an earlier post of this caliber for my reccomendation. but keep up the work, no?

7. lubeyoursox

lubeyoursox New Jack

its bad enough i can't sleep now i have the 12oz, pros tellin me "MY" graf is wrong

why say anything at all... you people are too worried about what everyone elses is doin... instead of postin on this site almost 3000 times why dont you do something creative?

i painted a piece today while you sat on your computer feeling bad about yourself....so sad Jo Jo

8. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

9. beardo

beardo Guest

serk is way creative, dude.

10. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

werd up fellas keep it crackin!

11. cAzer

cAzer Senior Member

bump the big wonk, diggin that piece...

12. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

To play devil's advocate: Why post your own stuff if you don't want to hear anything negative? There isn't any creative endeavour on the planet that is universally accepted as being "good." As soon as you're done with your art and you place it in the public eye there's going to be someone that says, "I don't like it." In other words, you might be too worried about what everyone else thinks.

The world would be a boring place and nothing would ever evolve (culturally, politically, whatever) if we all nodded our heads in agreement to whatever was placed in front of us, whether or not we agreed with, or liked it.

13. nipples-galore

nipples-galore Elite Member

you said it very well mud_buddah.

Like it or not, if your work is out there for people to see, it WILL get criticized...you just gotta take it all w/ a grain of salt. You cant please everybody. Opinions are good, but they are what they are...opinions. Keep doin your shit and fuck what everyone else has to say.

14. AbovE

AbovE Senior Member

15. pinchecabron

pinchecabron Guest