RUBBISH HEAPS 2 YEAR ANNIVERSERY

rubbish heap

what the fuck have i been thinking, barely even posting here very often. fuck it i love this place. been two years already... oh sorry, not to brag. peeps here reppin 4+ years... tease, willy wonka i'm looking your way. but its been good. so wish me a happy anniversery motha fuckasssss :love2: you know i love you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Cheggit@Mar 18 2005, 06:05 AM

Congratulations on dedicating your life to the internerd. Cooool guys.

it's called a desk job. you should look into it.

I remember buy 12oz # 4.

That was a hell of a long time ago.

On a side note, I ran into a guy who I used

to know like 7 years ago, and he's still writing.

first screen name was signed up may 02 ... you would never know it but i have been lurking here for quite a while.

happy 12oz b-day !!!

I as well stumbled onto this site based on seeing if the Mag had gone online. Being 12oz was the best graffiti mags i had been able to find.

as good of a time as any ... thanks again RAVEN !!!

Congrats to your 2 years..

I had all the issues of 12oz in high school 96-97..I used to pull it out when I got bored in class and just stare....the posters were real dope..I admit I had them up in my bed room next to the bed.

edit: I used to pull out the magazine not the other object your thinking of... :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 18 2005, 03:54 PM

I heard Larry Flynt is really a 2 headed demon in bed. That's just what I hurrrd

yeah, i hurrd the same thing, but ona different sorta tip. see, what i heard was that his crippled ass gots a jetpack and some scuba gear. dude jet packs into pools, oceans, all kindsa shit an he can breathe underwater and shit.

only problem is, jetpacks don't work underwater, so nukka has to call his homie ernie to jack his crippled jetpack scuba gear wearing ass outta that water.