Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RPGs

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Evrything from AD&D, to RiFtS, to Heroes Unlimited, to a whole slew of fun stuff! My favourites were often when one guy was the GM, and the most he'd do would be crude drawings of a map or so, and it would sorta be a 'freestyle' simulation of an rpg. if you don't know, then you don't know; don't hate.

2. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

i used not not understand what a RPG was and would go into thoose RPG chats on AOL and there would never be anything going on so i would try to ask what the hell is going on and get no responce

3. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

some people get to addicted to this shit...i would know....i live with one.......that dungeons and dragons shit....its funny how him and his friends set specific dates and time to play...and then play for like 24 hours...then he gets home and wants to go on the internet to play some everchest shit....i dont know what its called...didnt someone kill themself because he couldnt play the game anymore and people hated him......what a fucking loser...no tears on this cheak...some people are just to into other worlds that are on a screen....fucking dorks.....but do what you want....

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

:insert'you'redifferent,nobodylikesyou'jpghere:

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

i was never obsessed, still. Just do my thing, play video games, watch star trek, school people on star wars, etc. i'm a healthy geek, but never a nerd. there's a difference.

6. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

What the fuck?

I thought this was going to be about Rocket Propelled Grenades. What the hell are you guys talking about? (Sheesh. RPG's. Now that's a topic I know something about. )

7. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

i didnt say anything about you.....i was talking about the geeks that get so into it its like a life style it gets so out of hand that if they got it taken away form them theyd go crazy and kill themselves......man i think i should introduce the pipe to my bro....maybe hell appreciate other things and not get obssesed....but thats to ocward...smoking with a family member....

8. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Only board-oriented RPG I ever played was Car Wars .. and that was about 10 years ago.

Now, RPG computer games ... that's my steeze.

9. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

KaBar - Role Playing Games.

10. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

11. Carl Carlson

Carl Carlson Guest

Rocket Propelled Grenades?

12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Its funny till you see gangsters killin each other over these games, and please belive ive seen it happen...

13. Carl Carlson

Carl Carlson Guest

the fucking chinos are are always blasting each other outside those netclubs. over counterstrike or some shit.
    GAY if you ask me.

14. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

They got what they deserved...Next time they wont talk shit to me through a videogame...

15. Carl Carlson

Carl Carlson Guest

i didn't even read kabar's comment.
    i guess we both got suckered into this thread.