Royal Mail, You May Like?

Speiroth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice flicks, that aroe is proper DBS style!

but...

Originally posted by Speiroth

alpha crew i know hit them and wnated me to but i dotn liek the soudn of the fines meself

...does that translate as "alpha's crew hit them"? seriously, stop dropping names!!! :mad:

Guest imported_Europe

Speiroth, talk about something else than specific writers being busted and fined.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by skrib139

stop whinging, at least its not freights!

Hang about;

they are worse than fr8's, they are scrap royal mail cars.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Hang about; they are worse than fr8's, they are scrap royal mail cars.

:lol:

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Now that's low.

Oh well. There is nothing wrong with painting them, any surface will do really, and it is better than painting a legal wall but surely the one picture posted here doesn't deserve it's own thread?

Oh well. There is nothing wrong with painting them, any surface will do really, and it is better than painting a legal wall but surely the one picture posted here doesn't deserve it's own thread?

theres nothing wrong with hitting ones that run, no. don't forget that these things run through every major town in the country. although most will just cover a regional route, your panel is still getting exposure to local writers...

^ i have to add that i've never seen a panel in service (i think they buff them with red paint) and i've never done one myself! :lol:

*edit: can't have spelling mistakes, i won't be able to sleep at night...

Two things to bristol heads

Bristol BTP can't actually always read the pieces and want them named - I know they went round showing photo's of a mates royal mail pannel's asking bagged writers 'who done this we can't read it"

.... so matching tags to pannels on a public forum is a bad idea...

other thing is if you know any of the younger writers going out to do yards in bristol tell them not to bait up the entrances... I had a writer from london come down a while back - we went to scope out an entrance to the yard and saw that toys had been there the day before and blammed a transport workers car next to where you go in - that didn't help things...

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by nG

theres nothing wrong with hitting ones that run...

To tell the truth I reckon there is nothing wrong with hitting scraps either, just don't get them confused with being hardcore. They are an easy target and have about the same status as doing a trackside.

To tell the truth I reckon there is nothing wrong with hitting scraps either, just don't get them confused with being hardcore. They are an easy target and have about the same status as doing a trackside.

Theres a scrap yard I know which can be scarier for the uninitiated than a live yard. Like a set out of a horror film, ya get me?

I think I'd rather do a scrap tube than a wall any day....

I agree that scraps are good for a laugh and for flicks but shouldnt be mistaken for anything really harcore. A RTN wholecar got done at a scrap yard on a old BR recently, the irony is that it will probably be seen more than if it was live. Its positioned in a pretty public area, if it was live chances are it would have been taken straight out of service. Also another good thing about scraps is they dont bother to buff em so you can go to the scrap yard and see some nice old skool stuff or stuff thats been around for a while.

ahem..

Originally posted by Europe:

^^

In that case: Its I, not i...

Sleep tight.

See, you just made a mistake yourself. The way you used "its" is wrong, and eventhough everybody knows what you mean, it's still wrong. Missing an apostrophy.

• 2 months later...

Archived