Rootbeer is some good shit.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i seriously considered getting rootbeer tattooed on my fingers...

thats whats up

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by suburbian bum

IBC root beer is the best. It comes in 32 ounce bottles for like a buck 1.19 but dont let the price fool you this shits old fashioned gormet.

Yup, I was just going to post that. IBC is the shit!!!! The weird thing is most people that I've met from Europe etc. think root beer tastes like shit. Their loss.

IBC is the Shit!!!!!!!:love2:

yeah root beer rocks, it's old fashioned, but the funny thing is is the root beer of today hardly ever uses the sasafrass? root, it used to be, like pre 1960, that rootbeer was made out of this root, then it was outlawed so everyone stopped using it. now some of them might use it, but for the most part root beer has no roots? . .i think.

Guest Catch22

Re: please put your hands on the hood of your car

Originally posted by Kettiecat

i was pulled over once and the cop got all excited because he thought my ICB root beer bottles were beer bottles. Stupid cop. Should have seen how disappointed he looked when he found out.

play on.

If I was the cop I would've confiscated your IBC Root Beer.

Guest OVERsketched

I love root beer. The root beer in Japan tatstes like crap.

On a side note I was 13 and at the supermarket with my mum and had just cracke a bottle open and was sitting outside the Bottle shop near the register while my mum was paying for the groceries. I saw my sport teacher who is nutter. He said hello to my mum and came over and said `aren`t you a bit young to be drinking beer?`...Then said `you can only drink beer if it is Victoria Bitter [an Australian Beer]`. Then when I turned the bottle around which was coincidently a brown bottle he laughed so loud that evryone in the supermarket looked at him.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

As a nutter I mean he threw a 17yr old across a classroom for throwing a ball at him earlier. A 17yr old slid on purpose into the back of his legs and knocked him over so he belted the teenager across the face. He bought pictures of him and his wife to school to show the seniors sex pictures for sex ed. And alot of other assorted stuff but he is a great teacher and lets you do alot of fun sport activities......

Archived