ROOT CANAL

MASk!

Fuck me i wanted to vent to yall and maybe drop some knowledge for those who might be in this posistion. My Tooth started to bug out so i went to get it pulled. Anyway the dude talked me into doing the root canal so he sends me to another dentist who hits me up for 1000$ after a bitch procedure. So im like alright im all done right? and the asshole is like no you need to get a crown etc and its going to be atleast another

G. So now im fucked shoulda pulled it thanks for your time forward all money orders to my crib

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had root canal after a cuple got punched out:D ... i heard it was the most painful dental procedure caus they cant use antispetic but it was nothing! when they were finished they were like alright you can get up and i thought they had hardly started..........sweet as

I had one. I had to be dosed up on xanax before I'd even go in. The high point was when they started putting little saws deep inside my jaw - via my grinded open tooth. They were sloppy at one point, so i got a clear view of the nerve hanging limply of this bloody little saw.

I love it

nut bar zeezee????:confused:

mate i know teeth i have had more pulled, more gum injections, a cuple of root canals, a wire to hold in loosened teeth, dead teeth, teeth knocked out and my front tooth broken in half as well as numerous chips

the whole fear of root canals is a crock of shit. they dont hurt at all. who ever told you they cant be anesthetized was lying to you. ive had 6 of them, and all but the very last, which was totally my fault for letting it go so long, were nothing. ive never had to take more than advil for the pain, and usually not even that.

i know it seems ill, cause they drill way down into your tooth, then use the files to scrape out any remaining nerve, but really, its nothing more than a filling a huge cavity.

teeth are stupid.

Archived