roomates.....cant live with em and ya cant kill em

MOOGLE?

GRRRRRRRRR!!

my fucking roomates. do all the shit that gets on my fucking nerves.

dont rewind vhs tapes

dont put the cd's back in the right case

never put the toilet paper on the fucking roller thingy

rarely wash dishes

constantly fart no matter who is over

scoop the peanut butter with a fork....hell for that matter scoop butter.preserves, jelly, ice cream.with a fork

watch monster garage with their loud ass surround sound speakers

repeat every funny thing in a movie right after it is said

the girl files her bunyans over the living room table and never cleans it

spend fifty bucks worth on frozen pizzas and then complain about how there isnt any food, and moan about why they are broke when they eat burger king three times a day

fuck for like three hours then get into an argument for another five hours loudly.........every otherfucking night

go through a loaf of bread in one day between tow fucking people.

the girl talks shit about my liking digital hardcore.. and not liking emo.

the guy has a superiority complex but never completed highschool

the girl eats with her mouth open.

they never clean the bathroom

the girl announces when she has to take a shit

the guy moans like a dyke when they fuck

the girl moans like a ballon letting out air when they fuck

they fuck way too much....at least three times a day

all they eat are frozen pizzas,burger king, and anything you can put in a deep fryer....wich is constantly on

they taped over my only copy of the la blue girl oav with E.R

and the number one pet peeve!!

THE TWO OF THEM COMBINED...MANAGED TO PISS ME OFF WITH SHEER STUPIDITY....THEY SPENT THREE HOURS WHACKING THE FUCKING CHICKENS IN THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ON SUPER NINTENDO IN HOPES IT WOULD OPEN A PORTAL TO THE DARKWORLD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

naw i guess i'm just getting that* living with other people* itch

they are good friends of mine, we go back a way

i guess it was today with the legend of zelda thing.....they blew my advice off like i didnt know what the fuck i was talking about... pissed me the hell off.

i'm not to good at confrontation though... i usually blank out , and then find out from somebody else what i did

i think i'll just pawn the super nintendo

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

naw i guess i'm just getting that* living with other people* itch

they are good friends of mine, we go back a way

i guess it was today with the legend of zelda thing.....they blew my advice off like i didnt know what the fuck i was talking about... pissed me the hell off.

i'm not to good at confrontation though... i usually blank out , and then find out from somebody else what i did

i think i'll just pawn the super nintendo

ummmm so all this cause they didnt listen to your advice in a game? wow, bro ok your fucking way to up tight. try drinking or smoke a blunt (i hate weed but it might save him). i mean holly crap take it easy.

ok how should i put this..

the two are boyfriend and girlfriend. and they have long debates about peoples personalities. and one day they decided to analyze mine.

so now everytime i have a simple comment or just decide to bring somthing up...its interupted by a very conesending" hey look he wants attention, lets act like we are paying attention to him" remark.

they bluntly told me that they figured out , i am childish, lack anything real to say, unimaginitive, lack the skill to survive on my own, lower then them.

the zelda thing was a big thing to me because of the way they acted like i had never played a game in my life, i also knew they would end up aruing about some petty bullshit about the game.for hours....then fuck loudly. and the way they said" oh little boy wants to play the game?" after i tried to tell them the exact location of a heart...then ten minutes later acted like they found it one thier own and tried to rub it in.

...its interupted by a very conesending" hey look he wants attention, lets act like we are paying attention to him" remark.

they bluntly told me that they figured out , i am childish, lack anything real to say, unimaginitive, lack the skill to survive on my own, lower then them.

ummm ok, id find another place to live. that or kick the fuck out of that guy the next time he says that.....

yup...but i'm rather on par with my honest opinion about them as well, to their face

i plan on moving out in a few months..all this negativity is giving me writers block...and i'm homesick to boot..

i just wanna go back to san pedro and drink rum all night infront of a bonfire with hippies dammit

they taped over my only copy of the la blue girl oav with E.R

and the number one pet peeve!!

THE TWO OF THEM COMBINED...MANAGED TO PISS ME OFF WITH SHEER STUPIDITY....THEY SPENT THREE HOURS WHACKING THE FUCKING CHICKENS IN THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ON SUPER NINTENDO IN HOPES IT WOULD OPEN A PORTAL TO THE DARKWORLD

HAHAHAH! too funny.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

i feel sorry for you people... cant handle their roomates.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>i hated mine to, but they knew when to fuck off... and im a goofy scrawny whiteboy mother fucker... but for one reason or another people know when im not playing and they need to watch their ass.

i guess cuz im so laid back and funny all the time, when i do finally go ...HULK they are so shocked that they quit fucking around...

my roomates used to piss me the fuck off to, turn the a/c on like 89 and shit when it was like 100 outside already, all kindsa shit, and I CAN NOT SLEEP WHEN ITS HOT...

they had some friends over watching a movie hella late and i was so pissed and irratated about it being hot, i went out there, changed the fucking temperture, and told them if i get hot again because they turned it to fucking 85 or higher i was going to beat the shit out of somebody...

please believe i woke up with a cold

niggas know.

:heated: got heated just thinking about them dirty fucks...</span>

i feel sorry for you people... cant handle their roomates.

i hated mine to, but they knew when to fuck off... and im a goofy scrawny whiteboy mother fucker... but for one reason or another people know when im not playing and they need to watch their ass.i guess cuz im so laid back and funny all the time, when i do finally go ...HULK they are so shocked that they quit fucking around...my roomates used to piss me the fuck off to, turn the a/c on like 89 and shit when it was like 100 outside already, all kindsa shit, and I CAN NOT SLEEP WHEN ITS HOT... they had some friends over watching a movie hella late and i was so pissed and irratated about it being hot, i went out there, changed the fucking temperture, and told them if i get hot again because they turned it to fucking 85 or higher i was going to beat the shit out of somebody...

please believe i woke up with a cold :lol: :king:

niggas know.

:heated: got heated just thinking about them dirty fucks...

dude...........dont you live with your MAMMY?:lol:

and those people suck....go live with some mellow jazz musicians.....they dont suck like tose kids do.....AND THEY SUCK!

Guest im not witty

my roomate sucks because he works fulltime as a manager of applebees. the hours for that job suck, and so hes rarely home when im home and he sleeps the day away/i got to bed early. schedules keep us apart right? sound good?

its is except for when i do see him, all i get to hear about is fucking applebees, or how tired he is. or how hard he works, and how much his life sucks worse than anyones, or perhaps a guilt trip over why i wont come out and drink with him cause its his only night off. dude, im not your wife...i dont have to listen to how shitty your day was. you took the job, deal with it.

yea, that must have been funny as fuck wasting 20 minutes re typing that like that... real cool.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"Quote Button"

size=6

Ctrl-C

Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V

Welcome to the miraculous world of modern computing.

Archived