ROOMATE REVENGE:

ETHREADZNY

CERTAIN WAYS TO GET AT THAT ROOMATE YOU JUST DONT GET ALONG WITH.

A SEMESTER INTO MY COLLEGE CARRER< MY ROOMATE STARTED RIPPING ME OFF.

IN THAT CASE, FIRST WE PISSED IN HIS SHAMPOO. How great is it knowing the dude was walking around with my piss in his hair. The unfortuante thing was some nights I came back smashed, and possibly used it. fuck it.

The best was when I knew he had ladies coming over, I would take the stankiest ass shits, right before they would coming in, spoiling the mood for both of them.

Got the locks changed by school security without him knowing... I miss those days.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

This one guy used to buy the exact same groceries every single week.

One other guy went out and bought the exact same shit.

He left it under the porch in the backyard for 2 weeks,

then he waited for the next grocery day.

Within an hour after unpacking all his shit (milk, butter, creamcheese etc.)

all of his shit was swapped with the funky, mold shit from the backyard.

He actually thought the store had sold him rotten food and went back

and made an ass out of himself.

after that he bought a hotplate and only ate ground beef.

i hate my fucking roomates.. they locked me out of my house last night, so in my drunken stammer up to the den of iniquity i had to realize that i couldnt get in, after about 8 intercom calls and a TON of swearing i rolled back to my girl's house to crash on the couch. woke up to ol' boys nuts hanging out and the cutie of the house prancing upstairs..

campusgoodgirlfuckeroner.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

another move, is chocolate syrup in your roomates underwear. especailly when they leave their shit on the floor.

this kid passed out on his face at this house i was staying at... we're all drunk and decide to fuck with him... drop his pants, spread his cheeks, and pour about a quarter of a bottle of ketchup in his crack... pants back up, we keep partying...

in the morning, most of us are asleep, and are awaken by some of the most blood curdling screams we'd ever heard...

the kid had just dropped his pants in the bathroom...

Originally posted by Giving Tree

i hate my fucking roomates.. they locked me out of my house last night, so in my drunken stammer up to the den of iniquity i had to realize that i couldnt get in, after about 8 intercom calls and a TON of swearing i rolled back to my girl's house to crash on the couch. woke up to ol' boys nuts hanging out and the cutie of the house prancing upstairs..

campusgoodgirlfuckeroner.

hahahaha...

sloppyballsofredhead pussyjuiceoner.

:king:

my roommate is my bestfriend so shit is chill..besides the fact the dude cooks beef and all that nasty shit and then decides to just let his dishes clutter in the sink...leaving some foul smells..i usually just clean it..not this time..i almost throw up when i smell beef these days...especially nasty aged shit..

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

this kid passed out on his face at this house i was staying at... we're all drunk and decide to fuck with him... drop his pants, spread his cheeks, and pour about a quarter of a bottle of ketchup in his crack... pants back up, we keep partying...

in the morning, most of us are asleep, and are awaken by some of the most blood curdling screams we'd ever heard...

the kid had just dropped his pants in the bathroom...

:idea:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S A GREAT FUCKING IDEA TO DO TO MY ROOMATE!. HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Archived