Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ROOMATE REVENGE:

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Sep 13, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

CERTAIN WAYS TO GET AT THAT ROOMATE YOU JUST DONT GET ALONG WITH.

A SEMESTER INTO MY COLLEGE CARRER< MY ROOMATE STARTED RIPPING ME OFF.

IN THAT CASE, FIRST WE PISSED IN HIS SHAMPOO. How great is it knowing the dude was walking around with my piss in his hair. The unfortuante thing was some nights I came back smashed, and possibly used it. fuck it.

The best was when I knew he had ladies coming over, I would take the stankiest ass shits, right before they would coming in, spoiling the mood for both of them.

Got the locks changed by school security without him knowing... I miss those days.

2. drain bamage

drain bamage Senior Member

putting "nair" in the shampoo wouldh've been good too

3. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

That would of work also, but I wanted to be subliminal about it.. hot days the piss got to stinking, and he had to figure out what the fuck it was.

l

4. yoink

yoink Elite Member

thats funny as hell...luckily i didnt have roomate problems my first year...

except he had this problem with blairing michael jackson at eight in the morning...(he was track thus up early and ready to go..) which kinda sucked

5. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Member

i got pissed at one of my roomates the other day...

needless to say he has a real pissy smile ;) .

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

This one guy used to buy the exact same groceries every single week.
    One other guy went out and bought the exact same shit.
    He left it under the porch in the backyard for 2 weeks,
    then he waited for the next grocery day.

Within an hour after unpacking all his shit (milk, butter, creamcheese etc.)
    all of his shit was swapped with the funky, mold shit from the backyard.
    He actually thought the store had sold him rotten food and went back
    and made an ass out of himself.

after that he bought a hotplate and only ate ground beef.

7. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

another move, is chocolate syrup in your roomates underwear. especailly when they leave their shit on the floor.

8. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

i hate my fucking roomates.. they locked me out of my house last night, so in my drunken stammer up to the den of iniquity i had to realize that i couldnt get in, after about 8 intercom calls and a TON of swearing i rolled back to my girl's house to crash on the couch. woke up to ol' boys nuts hanging out and the cutie of the house prancing upstairs..

campusgoodgirlfuckeroner.

9. drain bamage

my roommates are always broke and can't ever pay the bills on time.....unfortunately the bills are all under my name so i'm usually the only one concerned with it....shit sucks!

10. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

this kid passed out on his face at this house i was staying at... we're all drunk and decide to fuck with him... drop his pants, spread his cheeks, and pour about a quarter of a bottle of ketchup in his crack... pants back up, we keep partying...

in the morning, most of us are asleep, and are awaken by some of the most blood curdling screams we'd ever heard...

the kid had just dropped his pants in the bathroom...

11. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Member

hahahaha...

sloppyballsofredhead pussyjuiceoner.

:king:

12. Wilt

Wilt Guest

my roommate is my bestfriend so shit is chill..besides the fact the dude cooks beef and all that nasty shit and then decides to just let his dishes clutter in the sink...leaving some foul smells..i usually just clean it..not this time..i almost throw up when i smell beef these days...especially nasty aged shit..

13. drain bamage

and cleaning the hair clog outta the bathtub made me nearly puke......................................roommates, uhg

14. I LOVE NY

I LOVE NY Member

:idea:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S A GREAT FUCKING IDEA TO DO TO MY ROOMATE!. HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

15. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

My best friend took the most perfectly swirl shaped, almost Foster's Freeze cone like shit in the middle of his roommate's bedroom floor when no one was home. He blamed it on some stray cat.