Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Roomate Gripes...a place to vent

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PurpleNerple, Feb 15, 2006.

1. PurpleNerple

PurpleNerple Dirty Dozen Crew

Fucking Roomates suck sometimes

I live with a few people...and two of them are nicknames 'the infants.' I.E. they need to be cared for like babies.

One gets drunk almost every night and always pees on the toilet...

Dude never goes in the kitchen and when he does, there will be fucking crumbs everywhere and a dirty ass oil splattered stove...Dude only goes in there once a month so he never remembers to clean his shitty dishes and then leaves his leftovers in the fridge to rot, leaving us with less dishes to use.

Dude spits in the kitchen garbage can, I mean fucking loogies.

Two of them never take out the trash, or throw down money for shit like toilet paper.

Take long fucking showers and shave their whole apelike bodies leaving the hair in the fucking drain

Brings over his coke friends at 6 a.m. and blares horrible movies like "Phantom of the Opera."

Sits in his room all day and smokes pot...not that there is too much wrong with that...

Anway...

Post your rooomate gripes.... :hatred: :hatred:

2. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

My room mate would have homeless people over for weeks at a time that she met at the pit in boston.

She'd fuck them and they'd stay on the couch smelling like urine and bo.

One of them had a dog that got period blood on our white couch.

Game set match.

3. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

haha..I always love these threads...it gives me a chance to laugh at you poor bastards that have to share a living space.

4. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

haha..i live with one nigga like that..we call him "the alcoholic"..basically we punked his ass till he started getting his shit right...straight up I was like nigga be a man or me and T**** and N**** are moving out this bitch my dog..that got him right for the time being..I'm sure he'll revert back to his old behavior..

5. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

WOW

6. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

sounds like you need to lock up your personal hygenics. TP Shampoo ect ect. Especially your razors.

almost best to just get your own 1 or 2 bedroom fuck other people.
    I would rather a 500 sq/ft studio with no bedroom over a big house with roomates. Only way i would have roomates is if we worked opposite schedules and i only had to deal with them once in a while

Atleast he dont loogie in the kitchen sink.

Lay down the law. kite em off the rock

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

One roomate of mine had an ex bf that was living on our couch for a month and a half until i kicked his ass out. Pot smoking, whiskey drinking asshole with delusions of becoming a monster pot grower rather than look for a real job

I am so glad to be living by myself again. never again will i suffer living with roomates

8. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

I hear that about the pot growing lens.

This dude made pretty good money selling, but I got nothing out of it and we had skectchy people over at all hours of the night.

Homie thinks hes gonan grow big time as a career.

What fucking ever.

The only gripe I have with potheads is that's all they ever fucking talk about ever.

No I don't give a fuck what type of hippie lettuce you smoked last week, I dont care about the phish show, shut the fuck up get your chronic and get the fuck out of my house.

We replaced him with an officer. I live with an cop, haha, true story. She know's I write and doesnt give a fuck. She blazes too.

word.

9. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

The worst was when same kid used our heating money on a deal and got robbed.

We didnt have heat/hot water from october till jan.

He'd wake up and take an hour long fat bastard shit while hocking the nastiest loogies ever into our shower becuase it was out of order.

I've had piss poor room mates.

I just kicked an 18 year old girl out of our house two nights ago.

She paid 1st last and security, but I had a suspicion she was a prostitute and into hard drugs.

How?

"So you think you will have that money?"

"Well I don't have it yet, but I have some older guy friends that can help me out. And this one guy is sort of a playboy and he can front me cash."

I call the next day.

Second time I ever talked to her.

"What's up?"

"Chillin, I'm getting some ass"

"O rly?"

"Yea, I got laid twice today already so this one didn't really do it for me."

She used myspace on my computer when she came by drunk of whiskey at 3 pm.

Was under my friends name by accident and sent a message

"I got that snowflake, come to blah blah blah"

See ya!

New room mate search continues, the low rent attracts scumbags.

10. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

My roommate gripe is that I live by myself, and sometimes it can be boring.

11. PurpleNerple

PurpleNerple Dirty Dozen Crew

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

12. spectr

spectr Guest

shit that sounds familar i had a roomate who let the entire pit move into our apt. in medford she ended up getting sued over the amount of destruction that ensued not that i had anything to do with people ripping pipes out of the walls or anything. she tried to kill herself about two months after we all moved out.

13. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Did you meet a kid named Oz?

This scumbag quiet motherfucker with his dog Bum Jug.

He has a mowhawk that he keeps over his face and rocks a bandana.

I posted this grive on craiglist and I got numerous responses like HOLY FUCK I KNOW THAT DUDE. Would be strange.

Only good thing is that I took like 12 rolls of film on him cause he was so crazy looking.

Punk rock d00d.

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Yeah, i hate roomates because there's always going to be something that is cutting into your personal schedule.

the pothead would talk about weed all the fucking time....man it was annoying. He complained bitterly about not having money for child support payments, rent, food, gas, but magically had cash to buy whiskey, smokes, bags of weed and glossy coffee table books filled with photos of....you guessed it....WEED.

Yeah, don't bother asking anyone else in the apartment when you decided to transform the closet into a walk in grow room (that failed miserably). Go ahead, eat my food! I only paid for it you mooch!

Because of this fucker living on our couch, i have a special loathing for potheads now. Needless to say he caught some infection and a huge cyst grew on his neck. He didn't have medical insurance so he got in debt to the tune of $16,000 on top of his $450 a month child support payment.

justice was served

15. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

I'm sure he thinks that if he smokes weed his cyst will go away.

They think it cures everything.

Homie tried to tell its impossible to get cancer from smoking weed.

Yea, ok buddy.