roomate dilema

JoeyLawrence

ok. i always hear you should avoid fucking your roomates. anyways i have a really hot ass roomate and yeah pretty much things are rockin out so hmmmm. whats your ideas kiddies? not that im going to listen to anything your feeble minds would conjure up anyways.

thanks

popgunwar.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

living together...and fucking each other... yeah she might get the wrong ideas, and i dont think YOU want to get hitched, so if your going to get with her make sure she knows that thats all it is, nothing more.

i agree with not listning to the feeble minds of 12oz although occasionaly youll get good advice, however it seems to me that nomatter what you think you SHOULD do, them balls in yer britches are gonna tell you to do something totally diffrent ...and you know that dontcha? haha good luck with whatever you do, be careful. however if she goes out with your other roommate, and you get seduced while hes away,and end up goin for it, and tell the one person you dont think will ever let it get out.....any way thats not a good idea.

Guest Swizel

alright terll you what you do .

you fuck the shit out of her then you start to run a mack on her sister. then after a while you try to get them to have a 3 some. then and only then will you be a tru player master.

trust me the shit works.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

what's the point in having a hot roommate if you can't get a little action every now and then.

haha

*edit cos i sound like a yank for saying "word"

• 2 weeks later...

this topic needs to be discussed more.

talk amongst yourselves.

----------//////>>>>>>>>©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©ÄÄÆú§ÆŒûƧƌûƧö öÏ ö¬öö¬¬´  ¬ö·« ö´ö «ö¬·©ú©úº¬öŒ©§©¶úĽúÆÃÅÂû¶ú¶©ö´¬·©¶ûÆú§¶û÷÷ÅÂƧú¶û©§ö¬?©ûƺ§ûÂÆú

<<<<<<<<<\----------------- this shit i just typed would sound rad as music i bet. definitely. so nonorganic that it hurts you. POW!

POPGUNNWER

(gay with dmx) mmmmmm

soo hahaha you are sleeping with her now? or are you making out with her....because making out is so much more fun.

dammit. i know i should call you up. i am so fucking busy and what not. and we got a lil puppy pit bull. cant wait to see it. oh yea, i'd like to see this girl.

man this is a hard call. i guess if it would be cool with her to just hook up and have no cmmitment then your good, but maybe not. girls are nuts. she'll tell you she just wants ass but then get all wrapped up over you and when you bring another girl home she'll start swingin knives. but at the same time it would be amazing. just plain amazing. i say go for it. how can you pass this up.. i do think it will end bad though, i dont see any good way out if she gets attatched or crazy. holy shit my head is spinning thinking about what i would do.

devil....just making out....but movin towards the prize nightly. call me up i wanna see this pitbull. lets start breeding pitbulls and slangin uzi's.

yeah!!!!!(arm pulling motion)

POPGUNWHORE. haha that was clever.

suki....youre message made me laugh. "youre such a dork such a dork"

hahaha

my answering machine is the fucking best.

Archived