Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

roomate dilema

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Aug 29, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

ok. i always hear you should avoid fucking your roomates. anyways i have a really hot ass roomate and yeah pretty much things are rockin out so hmmmm. whats your ideas kiddies? not that im going to listen to anything your feeble minds would conjure up anyways.

thanks

popgunwar.

2. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

what's the point in having a hot roommate if you can't get a little action every now and then.

3. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

hey pgw, you at home? if you are call my cell

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i thought you wernt coming back to 12oz?

5. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i guess it's ok if you don't like to bring other girls home or she's not the jealous or vindictive type.

i'm guessing she might have a different idea of the outcome than u would, have u checked?

it could turn out badly

6. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

living together...and fucking each other... yeah she might get the wrong ideas, and i dont think YOU want to get hitched, so if your going to get with her make sure she knows that thats all it is, nothing more.

7. Flowershirt

Flowershirt Member

humping roomates is a go!

8. socrates

socrates Guest

9. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

i agree with not listning to the feeble minds of 12oz although occasionaly youll get good advice, however it seems to me that nomatter what you think you SHOULD do, them balls in yer britches are gonna tell you to do something totally diffrent ...and you know that dontcha? haha good luck with whatever you do, be careful. however if she goes out with your other roommate, and you get seduced while hes away,and end up goin for it, and tell the one person you dont think will ever let it get out.....any way thats not a good idea.

10. Swizel

Swizel Guest

alright terll you what you do .
    you fuck the shit out of her then you start to run a mack on her sister. then after a while you try to get them to have a 3 some. then and only then will you be a tru player master.

trust me the shit works.

11. sneak

sneak Guest

haha

*edit cos i sound like a yank for saying "word"

12. trampled

trampled Guest

if it doesnt work out you can always move

13. el barto

el barto Elite Member

who are you to hold back LOVE? and if its not love then dont do anything. dont listen to me look at my quote, heheheh i suck

14. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

fuck, bang, then boink!

15. Stapler

Stapler Guest

With all this time spent on 12oz you could have fucked her already?????