Ronnie James Dio Metal Extravaganza Ballads Appreciation Thread

Hank Parker

This thread is dedicated to the most unholy'est old man that can rock a crowd of old drywallers & electricians.

I remember back in elementary school I'd go over to my friend Pauls house and his dad (who looked like Tom Petty) would always have the Dio cassette out and be moulding some unholy piece of artwork out of sculpy. Needless to say we thought Dio was for old people, because we liked And Justice For All. But we lost out And Justice For All cassette one time at our unholy fort of doom i think it was. So we swipped his dads Holy Diver cassette before this field trip we were about to embark on with our 4th grade class. We put that baby in our walkman in the back of the bus and totally rocked out to it. It soon became our cassette. And that song, after all these years, is the best damn song ever to rock out to. If you listen to it, you have to prepare your self in a modified "metaling it down, with legs far apart and flying v in hand" stance, also known as the smelting stance. This one's for you old man RJD. Keep rocking the world with your ballads of unholy beasts and wizards and other shit.

http://www.topcaratulas.com/caratulas/DIO/HOLY_DIVER/imagenes/caratulas_DIO-HOLY_DIVER-FRONTAL.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.