Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm beginning to think casek has a crush on ron paul

a couple weeks ago he was like "look at his eyes... the way he gazes into the camera and answers questions. now that's a real man..."

and "i loved the way he leaned over and intimidated sean hannity."

reminded me of a woman fantasizing about her "mr. right," talking about his dreamy "eyes" and what a "real man" he is.

everyones biased, get the fuck over it.

regardless, ron paul is still the best candidate this year, and most deffinatly within the past 20 years. i dont know about "forever" because well, i'm only in my early 20's.

if you think otherwise, you either can't read, or formulate you're own opinion, or you have an agenda.

ron paul is for the people, and that's what's most important.

i'm beginning to think casek has a crush on ron paul

a couple weeks ago he was like "look at his eyes... the way he gazes into the camera and answers questions. now that's a real man..."

and "i loved the way he leaned over and intimidated sean hannity."

reminded me of a woman fantasizing about her "mr. right," talking about his dreamy "eyes" and what a "real man" he is.

no, it's the fact that men around the country have been pussified.

it's encouraging to see what a real man is like. i think of ron paul

as a wise grandfather type person. he reminds me of mine alot.

i expect more out of you than comments such as these, theo. honestly.

p.s.: are you afraid to look into peoples eyes and get a feel for their character? i'm not.

watch the GOP debates this tuesday on CNN, and streaming live on the website. i hope rudy911 took his reading assignment. ron paul needs this. his attention seems to be dwindling since the first surge of interest following the NC debates. i am regrettably forced to listen to fox news radio at work all day, and anytime callers to rush and beck mention the honorable doctor, or even fucking tancredo (ish... but the point remains), they are instantly and rudely hung up on and written off as spammers. its so fucking obvious how powerful this man is, and how fucking scared the neo-cons are with their desperate attempts to smear the most noble and articulate and FAIR candidate we have seen in our lifetimes. i consider myself a minarchist... classical liberal... and sometimes a libertarian, and a woman with strong pro-choice tendencies, and even though paul is pro-life, i cannot imagine that he would ever press abortion as a federal concern as long as he is in office. let the states decide! give power back to local government... power back to the people! abolish the IRS, CIA, NAFTA, CAFTA, get OUT OF IRAQ and OUT OF THE U.N!

watch the GOP debates this tuesday on CNN, and streaming live on the website. i hope rudy911 took his reading assignment. ron paul needs this. his attention seems to be dwindling since the first surge of interest following the NC debates. i am regrettably forced to listen to fox news radio at work all day, and anytime callers to rush and beck mention the honorable doctor, or even fucking tancredo (ish... but the point remains), they are instantly and rudely hung up on and written off as spammers. its so fucking obvious how powerful this man is, and how fucking scared the neo-cons are with their desperate attempts to smear the most noble and articulate and FAIR candidate we have seen in our lifetimes. i consider myself a minarchist... classical liberal... and sometimes a libertarian, and a woman with strong pro-choice tendencies, and even though paul is pro-life, i cannot imagine that he would ever press abortion as a federal concern as long as he is in office. let the states decide! give power back to local government... power back to the people! abolish the IRS, CIA, NAFTA, CAFTA, get OUT OF IRAQ and OUT OF THE U.N!

i've had a struggle with pro-life/pro-choice for awhile. paul is someone i can be comfortable with because he says "leave it up to the states".

i think that's the solution to all of our problems. leave it up to the state. after all, it is "we the people" not "old guys on the hill who don't read the bill"

As of 2001, he was one of few doctors in the House (eight, including dentists) and part of an even smaller group that continued to practice while in office. It is not unusual for him to be in his home district and hear a younger person call out, "You delivered me!

That would be kinda weird if Ron Paul delivered you...

no, it's the fact that men around the country have been pussified.

it's encouraging to see what a real man is like. i think of ron paul

as a wise grandfather type person. he reminds me of mine alot.

i expect more out of you than comments such as these, theo. honestly.

p.s.: are you afraid to look into peoples eyes and get a feel for their character? i'm not.

i'm just messin with you man. lol

i said that because you're always calling people homosexuals.

i'm not afraid to look in someone's eyes and get an idea of who they are though. it is what it is.

" if you think otherwise, you either can't read, or formulate you're own opinion, or you have an agenda."

no, i never said he was the 'best candidate' i said he was the most 'pro liberty' candidate ever. the best freedom candidate ever. hands down. has never voted for any kind of govt largesse.

the reason why i say this is because he is the most consistent. i am unaware of one vote that is against his rhetoric or the constitution. even thomas jefferson was supporting unconstitutional stuff when he was president, and the biggest question was "is buying the louisiana territory constitutional for the president to do?"

a perfect example of how strict hron paul's beliefs are.. he voted against medals for rosa parks and john paul II. he offered to kick in money of his own, but not public money and that the constitution has no authorization to do so. a couple 20th century politicians that come close to ron paul are robert taft and howard buffett. taft a republican, and buffett a democrat. (conservative democrat i guess you'd say) taft was wishy washy on some issues, but overall he was a model of traditional limited government liberalism. (note that liberalism turned statist in the progressive era, and the old liberals went on to be 'conservatives' i use the term liberal meaning 'classical liberal' ) ron paul is even more consistent than taft.

that said, i believe ron paul is the best candidate out of democrats and republicans. democrats don't have a real plan and just want a swift withdrawal from iraq, and let iraq just boil over into anarchy. i think ron paul will try to withdraw troops from iraq, but will do it in such a way that iraq will be stable.

guiliani is just a plain idiot in denial. because he doesn't fault u.s. foreign policy, and thinks muslims did 9/11 because "they hate our freedom," then he'll just go and repeat more of the past mistakes.

i saw this guy on bill mahr. i must admit i have been paying zero attention to who is vying for the republican ticket, so ron paul was not on my radar. but when i saw this dude talk my fucking jaw dropped. i couldnt believe a politician was saying shit like that. ive never in my life. right now im on board.

Thats kind of cheap shot because for 1, he didnt really have control over that and 2, they were in small peices.

exactly. they tried their best to retrieve all of the bodyparts (including rings and watches) that they could. it was a very painstaking process, and they couldn't get everything.

exactly. they tried their best to retrieve all of the bodyparts (including rings and watches) that they could. it was a very painstaking process, and they couldn't get everything.

you need to research some more.

ghouliani is a worthless piece of shit.

you need to research some more.

ghouliani is a worthless piece of shit.

is it possible for you to not like a politician without accusing them of vast conspiracies?

example: i hate bush, but i do not blame him for 9/11, global warming, asteroids or volcanoes

it seems you either like someone completely, or hate them and blame them for the worst conspiracies ever. try restricting your dislike a little. try it sometime. it may do you good.

another question: do you think every single body part and fragment should've been found?

" if you think otherwise, you either can't read, or formulate you're own opinion, or you have an agenda."

no, i never said he was the 'best candidate' i said he was the most 'pro liberty' candidate ever. the best freedom candidate ever. hands down. has never voted for any kind of govt largesse.

the reason why i say this is because he is the most consistent. i am unaware of one vote that is against his rhetoric or the constitution. even thomas jefferson was supporting unconstitutional stuff when he was president, and the biggest question was "is buying the louisiana territory constitutional for the president to do?"

a perfect example of how strict hron paul's beliefs are.. he voted against medals for rosa parks and john paul II. he offered to kick in money of his own, but not public money and that the constitution has no authorization to do so. a couple 20th century politicians that come close to ron paul are robert taft and howard buffett. taft a republican, and buffett a democrat. (conservative democrat i guess you'd say) taft was wishy washy on some issues, but overall he was a model of traditional limited government liberalism. (note that liberalism turned statist in the progressive era, and the old liberals went on to be 'conservatives' i use the term liberal meaning 'classical liberal' ) ron paul is even more consistent than taft.

i wasn't hating on you or nothing man, in fact i'd probably agree with you, if i knew more about our former presidents, i was just stating that i couldn't say that, because i simply don't know.