Ron Burgundy: Anchorman

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

whyd you cut it? it suited you. did i spell suited wrong? p.s ask muffs about my cornrows niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa

its stil long and shaggy, just no longer in mullet territory, thats all. you know I'm representing with the shaggyness. and I'm afraid to ask about the cornrows.....

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Just saw this tonight, and it was pure comedic gold. Ferrell is the fucking man. Steve Carell was hilarious as well.

Oh word?? I got free passes, but this dude at this party was telling me it was one of the worst movies he’s ever seen. If you and deto like it, it might be good. Keep in mind, though, that I hate toilet jokes. I prefer high-brow movies like Airplane and Zoolander.

:D

Guest Pilau Hands

when they sang afternoon delight, i was enraptured.

seriously steve carrell stole the movie.

the two that made me cry:

"I’m going to punch you in your ovaries."

Ron: “Boy, that escalated quickly, didn’t it?”

Brick: “I’ll say. I stabbed a man right in the heart!”

Ron: “Yeah, how ’bout that? Brick killed a guy! What was that, a trident?”

Brick: “Yes. I threw a trident and killed him.”

Ron: “I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. You should probably go home, go stay with family, keep a low profile. Because, ah, you’re probably wanted for, ah, murder.”

hahaha oh goodness

the battle scene was great

the post battle scene conversation about brick killing someone with a trident was even better.

my favorite part was the "sex panther" scene ("its sex panther, by odeon *roar roar!*) with everyone yelling hilarious one liners about how bad it smelled.

"IT SMELLS LIKE BIG FOOTS....DICK!!"

"IT SMELLS LIKE A TURD COVERED WITH BURNT HAIR!!"

carell stole the show. i thought he'd play his typical daily show persona, but he really did a good job of playing a guy with a 40 IQ.