rollout!!!

Mr.C-Walk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Mr.C-Walk/bigberd.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Mr.C-Walk/bighindu.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Mr.C-Walk/black%26pink.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Mr.C-Walk/sdvamp.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Mr.C-Walk/purphindu.jpg'>

for future reference, right click image, click properties, highlight properties, right click to copy...once back at the message board click the IMG button, right click space where you type and hit paste, then click okay..

cool

Guest KING BLING

YAAAAAAA, ROCKIN TUNNELS AND BIG ROLLERS IN TOWNS WHERE NO OTHER WRITERS LIVE EXCEPT THEIR BUDDIES,,,, YAAAAAAA,, POWER TO THE INTERNET FOR PUTTIN THESE HERBS ONTO GRAFF.

THE INTERNET HAS OFFICIALLY BACKFIRED, MEANWHILE BIG BROTHER KNOWS EVERYTHING

GO WATCH BLUES CLUES, U TOYS!

SUCKER ASS NOBODIES,, DAMN I'D BE SURFIN IF I WERE YOU, STOP TRYIN TO LIVE THE GHETTO DREAM OF HAVING A REP IN THE STREETS

IRONMAN...shut the fuck up...everyfucking post i look at its you bitching about something...in the dotcom post you claimed people werent in and they were...and others ive seen around...your making an ass out of yourself...shut up and stop bitching...these kids obviously have skills so who the fuck cares where they live...everyone cant be blessed to live in new york or la and who the fuck are you to talk so much shit anyway...

Originally posted by IRONMAN

YAAAAAAA, ROCKIN TUNNELS AND BIG ROLLERS IN TOWNS WHERE NO OTHER WRITERS LIVE EXCEPT THEIR BUDDIES,,,, YAAAAAAA,, POWER TO THE INTERNET FOR PUTTIN THESE HERBS ONTO GRAFF.

THE INTERNET HAS OFFICIALLY BACKFIRED, MEANWHILE BIG BROTHER KNOWS EVERYTHING

GO WATCH BLUES CLUES, U TOYS!

SUCKER ASS NOBODIES,, DAMN I'D BE SURFIN IF I WERE YOU, STOP TRYIN TO LIVE THE GHETTO DREAM OF HAVING A REP IN THE STREETS

san diego is exactly maybery.. sucker ass toys? wow. you quick to knock people down... just cause there not in la or new you they shouldnt bomb? man you lost...

Tape sayes; kill all cities everywhere instead of stroke mag repped spotjock fubu manufatured cities of fashion and retarded cheese ball mutherfuckers.. fuck everything and I still have feeling for the internet event though we broke up.

yo gee golly, first off , your a herb for opening your stupid mouth .

second off, like i sad in the dotcom post those guys arent offcialy down with dotcom, i did my homewrok and asked someone in tha crew about these supposed "new" guys, he said and this was his words exactly, "ya, those are sime friends i guess, heson some pu pele down with out tellin anyone , i never met them, and half the crew never met them, and as far as im concerned they aint part of my crew, until we vote them in , basically the crew is in shambles these days, alot of politics and im not really feelin the direction dotcom is goin lately, and this only adds to how i feel now, i had no idea these guys were supposedly down"

and that is str8 from ewok's mouth about 3 days ago . so eat a dick!

so you believe what u want to believe , just because u see someone hook it up in a black book dont mean hes down with the crew. it just seemed to me that the kid esko doesnt look good enougt to be in dotcom. so i questioned that from the start

on the other topic, the internet is a sesspool of flick happy, herbs who take their parents digicams to the local tunnel where only 3 people walk thru a year , take the left over bathroom paint from the garage and do a "big" roller , post it on 12 oz, and boom , if i didnt knowbette, id sy thesekids are killllllllin shit!!!! "whooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa, look at al these spts these guys are doin, they must be kings or somethin " , unti i ask a friend who lives in these areas, and they tell me , "who?? those kids?? haha,,,,,, they got no ups, they stick to pussy spots, i never see them do real shit, but thas funny you think they have ups, where you hear this? " i reply, "i seen it on the inernet"

"well there u go, the inernet isnt reallife"

now, you believe what u want, it seems to me you got most offended cuz i blowup spots, of people who like to decieve others, intothinkin they really rock shit.

this is the samething that was goin on in magazines from the midwest for maaad years, stamp lickers were sendin the one piece they did a year to like 10 mags,, then people think they got maaad ups, while real heads dont send shit to mags , never get heard of.

be as mad as you want, to me yousoud like a toy

im not complaining,im tellin it how a real nigga sees it,

and dont you ever question me about who i am, as if i havent paid dues,, ive paid more dues than %98 percent of the people in this graf board, ive hit nyc clean trains, nyc tunnels, fr8s, highways, streets for years, as well a traveled the world to bomb. i probably have ups in your city as we speak.

ive str8 lived this shit for over 13 yrs,, ive been here long before the internet and ill be here long after you people realise you can fake "realness"

every year theres a handfull of new toys, who find out about how graffiti is the next cool thing, and last yeart was limp biscuit, but now they're " too commercial for me" , and the year before hat it was all about, glow sticks or underground hip hop . and there gone the next year. maaan i see right through your type, and if you cant understand where im comin from, then its you im talkin about . thats right i get offeded by peope who dont put in real work. and thats that, if i see these same people doin there thing 8 yrs from now, ill eat my words, and make a post on here called " cats who put in work" based on them, until that day comes, im gonna shed the light to all the herbs i see tryin to get easy fame. CUZ THERE AINT NO SUCH THING

i was a toy once too, but i ve proved myslf and im alloud to pull files now .

so SUCK A DICK AND PROVE ME WRONG!

to ironman....

sounds like your saying that me and my family dont put in any work?...

im not trying to hype up our shit or nothing like that but me and the cats i roll with aint none of us some new jack internet punks we all have been around homie...believe that!!

also im not even trying to get in some lil bitch made internet bickering just setting the fucking record straight...

this ironfag guy is a fucking joke!!! you talk all this internet shit....but your on this fucking web site? i've painted with these fools ... they would break into your moms garage and steal your dads roller paint to do huge blockas o the 5 freeway... as far as them posting there shit to get fame... what you've seen on the "internet" is'nt shit... these fools have SD on lock!!! tags, fr8's,"we dont paint clean car on the west coast ....the shit gets buffed", rooftops, rollers, throw-ups, peices, stickers, scribes, trucks, bridges, billboards, inside out fill-ins on main streets, bombs on all the major streets and freeways.....it does get more REAL than that.... i've been to NY... i know shit is real out there ...but to say these fools aren't putin' it down is just FUCKING STUPID!!! i find it amusing to hear fools talk shit about the internet via the internet? that shit is stupid in it's own special little way. so if phoney starks needs any more proof take your ass to san diego... cuz these fools are put in more work that whole crews. i've been painting for 12 years too... i've seen toys come and go, but these fools will be paniting long after you quit!!! as far as living this graff shit... that foo' hindue paints all day... while your wit your baby momma that fools painting.... i love this graff shit too much to sit back and listen to fools on the otherside on the US act like they know how we do! you know you buy every graff mag out just wishing your shit was in it... and hating on everything in it, cuz it aint that ol' real shit! as far as that "limp trisket" shit.... they paid that fool mear to rock that cover (more than you'll ever see for your REAL NY city shit)... i'm sure if big pun wanted you to do his cover you'd rock some bubble letters and your og b-boy character. so stop looking on the internet, and go paint...... post your shit.... i wanna see how you get down, or if you get down?

Archived