rollin rollin rollin....keep them ravers rollin

Guest amorphic

Guest amorphic
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

in the first picture, the girl with EAGLE on her shirt, she looks like a guy i go to school with. scary.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

what the hell is up with those pasifiers...i think its okay for girls to rave, show their love, but for guys, thats just sad

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by cmeup

raves and raving and all that culture has got to be the absolute gayest thing ever developed or created for kids to take part in... :rolleyes:

oh shit, my friends just rolled up... where is my glowsticks... bbl yall!

tease :lol:

dude.........its all about chillin and just rollin with the trance vibes........

by ingesting chemicals that will make you love everything and everyone, including fat people, blenders, the Maytag Sales/policeman, Richard Nixon, etc

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

what the hell is up with those pasifiers...i think its okay for girls to rave, show their love, but for guys, thats just sad

pacifiers are good to chew on when you're rolling. i remember the time i was rolling face, off like 2 1/2 double-stack igloos, and walked into Flipper McCoys and forgot to take it out my mouth. I wondered why everyone was staring at me, it wasn't nothing but a bunch of sonic the hedgehog looking asian kids anyways...and NO i am NOT a raver, I do listen to all sorts of techno, but definately don't 'rave'. life isn't pretty or happy mother fuckers! stop pretending to be intellectually sociable!

http://www.houseoffun.com/dork/devilpuppetshirt.gif'>

Originally posted by Zack Morris

ravers...haha.

whats the difference in the kids of widney high adn a raver?..the kids of widney high know they are retarded.

lol :lol: :lol:

Ravers are like #3 on the fun list of people to beat on. Behind Klansmen / Nazi's and guys who hit their girls.

Originally posted by amorphic

dude.........its all about chillin and just rollin with the trance vibes........

by ingesting chemicals that will make you love everything and everyone, including fat people, blenders, the Maytag Sales/policeman, Richard Nixon, etc

that sounds dangerously close to flaming racer talk ........fuck ravers

yo sneak...i just ordered global trancemissions 2 and solar serenade both by ferry corsten :D

he is the shizznat!

oh eayh...raves are wiggity wack

listening to Airbase vs Inzite - Unity of Earth 2002 (Pulse Remix)

Archived