rollers

parcheesey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, but the part on the horizontal outlines... when ur standing on the ground with the extension reach the top doing a horizontal line, its impossible to have all of the roller touching the freight if u get what im saying. anyone have techniques or something for that, i was thinking about bending the end of the roller.

and about thw paint, i was planning on using a quart of painters touch berry pink, but its acrylic latex, and says can clean up with soap and water.. should i not use this?

Guest schick1
Originally posted by johndoe

yeah, but the part on the horizontal outlines... when ur standing on the ground with the extension reach the top doing a horizontal line, its impossible to have all of the roller touching the freight if u get what im saying. anyone have techniques or something for that, i was thinking about bending the end of the roller.

and about thw paint, i was planning on using a quart of painters touch berry pink, but its acrylic latex, and says can clean up with soap and water.. should i not use this?

:lol: a quart!!!!!

i dont exactly need to waste my money on a gallon of it for a forcefield, now do i.

:lol: money!!!!!

about the horizontal outline, i didn't rightly understand what you meant the first time. i think there are rollers that you can adjust to go parallel with the pole, or you could nigger rig a roller to go on the end of the pole with duct tape or something.

Guest BOSTONIAN

I HAVE ADVICE...DO IT. ITS NOT EASY TO DO A ROLLER ON A FR8 BUT LIKE SOMEONE SAID. ONE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT AND YOU HAVE A COOL SPOT AND TAKE YOUR TIME. YOU SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO...

yeah, i was going to use it for the forcefield..... i dont exactly need to waste my money on a gallon of it for a forcefield, now do i.

right. because the five dollars it costs for a gallon of OOPS paint would be severely detrimental to your finances.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Abc Eater

i need advice for a roller with an outline and forcefield on a freight.

first, whats the best freight to do them on.

what kind of paint to use?

and techniques for getting straight horizontal outlines.

any help would be appreciated.

umm milk cartons and fucking ladders