rollerboarding (hmmmm)

yoshy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a happy medium? what, like being bi-sexual? fuck that, there is no inbetween. either you suck cock or you dont. if all your wheels are lined up in cock like formation, you swallow the dick bitch, dont say shit.

look at that picture. the fucking homo has his polo shirt tucked into his dockers?! what the fuck? was their 'extreme model' too strung out on fucking meth that day to show up, so they just said 'hey, lets get mike from the fucking tech department and put him in the ad, he's 22 and he likes to listen to 3 doors down, he fits our target audience perfectly.

on second thought, riding one of those is cool. IF YOU WANT ME TO CRAM UP YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE SIDEWAYS YOU CUM GUZZELING COCK GARAGE!

haha, its funny, but im just having more fun reading what seeking has to say about it...haha...cock garage..you park your cock in em..thats just great...!!.. so what the hell is this contraption called agian...looks like the boarders gotta watch out for the fruit bootin ass pirates...and these "cock garages" on the um..yeah, whatever they are...

Possible names for this thing anyone??

Seeking i know you got some..

Ohh god...Here comes this years sea of pre teens in the street. Last year it was "razor scooters". So many close "hit & runs" we encountered w/those kids. And hey! They stolre my word. I always say "roller-boarding" when mentioning skateboarding. Just to soud like a square.

"Wait a second...This sounds like rock, and/or roll music."

Originally posted by teister

I like how they put handles on it to make grabs easier, do they have foot straps too?

dude, anything this fucking gay is guranted to come with a strap-on attachment! it probably fucking vibrates and has 'life like' veins too...

Guest Handjob

I think Seeking has hi the nail on the head a coupla times this thread. Fuck man... Rollerbooarding?? Who could honestly do that?

Some hot Mom is gonna get that useless piece of crap for their pudgy little kid this Christmas, and he's gonna get beat up every day he goes out on it...

Seriously.

Archived