Rollerblading

SkyFlax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr.yuck

Hahaha. I saw my first pack of inliners the other day. I watched em bust tricks on steps spinning in the air and kicking their feet up in a very faggish manner. I couldn't help but laugh at them. I ended up laughing a lot louder than i originally planned. They skated away with a dejected look on their faces busting no more tricks.

hah.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

That video was hilarious. Nice try, but no matter how gangsta you try to make yourselves look, you're still rollerbladers.....

Absolutely goddamn right.

You can dress up a piece of poo as much as you want but underneath all the fancy wrapping and bling bling.......it's still just a piece of poo.

Sorry guys...but rollerblading will always be the sport for those that could never stand upright on a skateboard.

For a really good rollerblader parody by jeremy Klein, check out the Hook Ups video Destroying America. About as dead on of a portrayal as you'll ever get. Jeremy klein in full purple spandex and fruity wheeled boots getting the beat down by Dan Rogers. Kick ass.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

hahahha, thats probably the first and last time ill ever see a black man rollerblade.

WHAT????

i know 5 black rollerbladers and 1 black skateboarder.The only reason you hav'nt seen black rollerbladers is because most rollerbladers skate street spots that skateboarders couldnt use[drop rails,double sets etc] and they dont feel like skating at a park filled with little kids.So until you read or see any of the magazines and dvds that i have seen or hung around any of the rollerbladers i know dont judge it.

sorry ttboy I dont mean to argue with you i just feel very strongly on the subject

Originally posted by grandmaster

WHAT????

i know 5 black rollerbladers and 1 black skateboarder.The only reason you hav'nt seen black rollerbladers is because most rollerbladers skate street spots that skateboarders couldnt use[drop rails,double sets etc] and they dont feel like skating at a park filled with little kids.

Uhm...no.

They just don't wanna look like fags in front of their homeboys in the hood.

YOU'RE ARE ROLLERBLADING, ROLLERBLADING, ROLLERBLADING FAGGOT

I SAW YOU RIDING DOWN THE STREET ON YOUR ROLLERBLADES

DRINKING A FRAPPOCINO, YOU'RE TOTALLY FUCKING GAY

YOU GOT A KORN SHIRT, AND TRIBAL TATTOOS

YOU ROLLERBLADING FAGGOT, I FUCKING HATE YOU

YOU'RE ARE ROLLERBLADING, ROLLERBLADING, ROLLERBLADING FAGGOT-

ANAL CUNT

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

ANAL CUNT

I dont mind if you hate something that much but that song is shit.Make a good one up.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

ANAL CUNT

man, i read the title to this thread and watched the video, and i tried to remember the words to this song so i could post it. always one step behind...

in the end, after all is said and done, if you are wearing rollerblades, i can just push you over or clock you in the head with my board. 'blades are for illegitamate stepchildren named wesley.

shit kids, you dont know half this shit. You all talk like its all easy and shit cuz it's attatched to your feet, and yes i do rollerblade so i am going to defend it.

THe thing is, rollerblading may seem easier because its attatched to your feet, which in a situation of bailing, makes it harder, cuz you cant. Hitting rails i will say is easier cuz they are attatched to your feet, but skate boarding, flip tricks and shit, hittin stair gaps and what not, thats where the simplicity of "extreme sports" is. Its like throwing a goddamned baton, you get it down on one thing, you can do it anywhere. Biking is the easist shit in the world, but no one mentioned that so i wont argue it.

The best part is, most of those cats are richer than you kids will ever be. Franco Cameyo is a good friend of mine, he owns franco shade, a pretty popular clothing company in the industy. Mike "murda" Johnson designed the whole new skate in the razors line, rolls for ground control and designed some shit for them, so he's pullin in mad cash. Dustin Halleran is dope as fuck, but he is a huge dick, huge dick. But like Jeromy Morris is also dope as fuck, really nice guy too, not that that matters though. But i would suggest most of you cats stop hatin on it, cuz i could just as simply say something about how easy graffiti is and how much harder it would be to use a brush. SO fuck ya'll, all a ya'll, if ya'll dont like it, blow me

Originally posted by onesecondple

...The best part is, most of those cats are richer than you kids will ever be.....

Oh shit yo Ive had it wrong the whole time, There richer than all of us??! yo I wanna be like Franco Cameyo!

no....wait....still Gay.;)

Originally posted by yoink

Oh shit yo Ive had it wrong the whole time, There richer than all of us??! yo I wanna be like Franco Cameyo!

no....wait....still Gay.;)

they're rich because they Go-Go dance at stud leather bars in their free time. Fruit Booter Cabarets i think they're called.

Dude, give it up guys...rollerblading is gay. That guy on the railing? He doesn't get props. the only thing he gets from me is ....."Wow, it'd be great if that guy fell off that railing and broke his head open."

Archived