Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Rollerblade vs Skateboard

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by turd burgler, Aug 10, 2003.

1. turd burgler

turd burgler Banned

ha, I used to be a dedicated hardcore fagblader for 6 years. I was sorta pro, went on tours and shiet. Kids can do amazing shiet sometimes, but most of the time it's corny. So I quit.
    I've always skateboarded though, not very good, but I love to ride around ollying over litttle things nad such. However there some sick skateboarders out there I can never fuck with.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

oh no you di'nt girlfriend

3. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

:lol:

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

you can't say one is better than the other, its two different concepts

5. sneak

sneak Guest

this is gonna go down faster than the titanic.

6. stoopit

stoopit Member

no they aint rollerblade are skateboards for sukaz
    id rather see posers carrying skateboards at least i can punch them in the face and take their deck. The skateboarder will know why i punch him. Now on the other hand when i punch a homo blader in the face and his skates fly out from underneith him and he lands on his head
    he'll wonder why. But we all know why.
    HARCORE HANDRAIL HITTIN CEMENT SURFER SINCE 85
    and i'm 23 now so you do the math

on another note i do have boys that roller blade but they are build with a sickness im talking double sideways backflips over indstrial dumpsters
    and then some

7. nightagger

nightagger Junior Member

skateing is so much better than bladeing!!! just about anyone can ride around on a pair of blades but it takes talent to skate..(and im glad to say i have that talent)

8. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

ive done both, i personally thought skateboarding was funner and more difficult. love to both sports tho.

9. im not witty

im not witty Guest

the spelling in this thread is quite bad.

10. 455

455 Guest

Yes sir, I second that motion....

11. space base

space base Senior Member

BOTH ARE GAY! ITS <span style='color:limegreen'>ALL ABOUT RAZORSCOOTERZ BEITCH!!!!! </span>

12. krie

krie Guest

s k a t e b o a r d :ballcap:

though now days its all about free-style walking

13. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

sk8 no comp,how could you try to compare shit like that its impossible..

14. the JEL kid

the JEL kid Junior Member

X GAMES

SKATEBOARD ALL THE WAY U CAN DO WAY MORE TRICKS WITH THEM....BY THE WAY X GAMES IS COMMIN UP AUG 16:D

15. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

die!