roll call

Guest freddy kreuger

Guest freddy kreuger

im not leaving the boards or anything, but i just felt like giving a roll call to the people/friends that have been real cool dudes...in no particular order...

beardo

raven

joker

seeking

hyena

fr8o

ast

abysmal

mr. biggiemetals

cracked

s.kid

rente

ouija

cabin

idiot

you enjoy myself

cathartic

ink lunatic

raildeviant

dusty lipschitz

comp shoes

smart

rotten

rodeojones

cribdeath

perverted kese

mes3

drake mallardski

pilau handso

hellfish

bob hopeISM

makro666789

KILLAMERO!

secret

bigdork

i'd also like to give shouts to those who i havent really gotten to know, but always come through with the quality, insightful, and bullshit-free posts...

scotch whiskeo

brown twinkey

retired hasbeen

rollin

nick theramine

omar(ok, not always bullshit free, but when you bring the quality, you come very correct)

stem igtw

ese

average white railfan

you all are the reason that i continue to check these boards on the reg...

that's all i can think of at the moment...im sure ive forgotten people...i'll add once the hamster gets back on the wheel in my head...

rock on fellas...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

word, thanks fredro, I second your entire list, I don't recogonize ALL the names, but the company they keep... and what you said about unknowns as well...

Scotch Whiskeo sited Jaco, and the events surrounding his death, unheard of...

Nic always has good content...

Omar, I was thinking about Omar just a bit ago, thinking how all these kids get all up in arms about him dissing spots, BUT, these are famous spots, known to say the least, yet I never see the pictures of the kids who balled it out to go over Swatch... it's not like any of the haters can't find the spots, I think that level of drama speaks for itself...

and yeah, just all of them in that list... pounds go round

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest freddy kreuger

ah yes, reverand seym as well....

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 06-23-2001).]

Guest SPLINTER

me niether

ijust like to imagine that they dont remember me. well that and i only post like once a month and thats only in ZERO so shit cant be to insightful

Originally posted by inkjunkie34:

you didnt make the list, hit the showers youre off the team

next ywear...next season... maybe, i hope...

------------------

the INfamous Pukey won 505

representing ASD & FSC

managua nicaragua

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by SPLINTER:

me niether

ijust like to imagine that they dont remember me. well that and i only post like once a month and thats only in ZERO so shit cant be to insightful

yes.. what he said!

(seriously)...being a newbie, ive been amazed and humbled by some of the minds on this board and its diversity and yet also the common understanding among the 'heads'...take my turn to shout big thanks to all that make me think and grow...it keeps me movin'/learnin'/evolvin', instead of getting stuck in shit!...and also a shout to all the kats with a HILARIOUS sense of humor on this board! a big LOL for all of you...and beardo that nod is kool-esp. cause im still sitting on your fucking bootleggs that i promised you a month ago! aaaaggghhhh! dont fret man, the last minute will one day come...hehehehe...

....pro-crast-i-na-tion....rOe...

that sucks. my little junior member ass didnt make it. im going to work extra hard for next season's tryouts though. by the way,out of curiosity,how many registered members are there?

------------------

"...of course that's just my opinion,i could be wrong."-dennis miller

Archived