Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

roe roe roe

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Oct 25, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

hey mental.. i just got in contact with a dude looking to get rid of 2 mmw 10-31 ticks.. are you seriously interested in going? keep me posted.. im meeting the dude tonight at the mmw show.. i'll check back at this thread before i go

2. your boat
    gently down the stream...

3. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

4. somebody's been drinking their hater-ade!

5. beardo

beardo Guest

this one time.. in band camp.. THE LAW...

6. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

you mean:

"somebody's been drinking HIS haterade"

STEP!

7. shits gettin as nasty as beardo's phish hat in here...

8. beardo

beardo Guest

dont disrespect this thread like that man, have a spine..

9. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

do any of you guys have

11-17-97 portland

or THE LAW also is looking for:

12-31-99 NYC

10. beardo

beardo Guest

if an honest lawman was so inclined, im sure he could go to any mmw trading site and have those shows within a couple weeks.

11. ill trade you a grilled cheese for those dates frenchie...
    oops!
    i hope i didnt cross lines
    if so, im sure that some of the godly crew im sandwiched between in here will edit/ban me....

12. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

THE LAW can't wait a couple weeks....he needs it now!

13. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...okay present and accounted for...the boat is is moving gently down the stream...B is you have another questions lemme know...its doesnt look like koala is playing phili until november...the mmw isnt even on his tour, but i gotta 'whats happening in nyc' into my mail, and it say hes opening for em...must of been added on...go figure....

-funny shit dusty, hahaha, hater-ade, i mean do maek this shit up onthe fly?!

rOe

14. beardo

beardo Guest

if that lawman came equipped with a cable modem, hed be even more inclined to hit up an mmw SHN trading site and download that mofo in an hour. CHOP CHOP ..

15. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...heh beardo, whats the deal with shn files? drop some info man, like how you burn em, etc...i heard theyre much better then mp3...if you gotta a site i gotta a t1 line and burner...lets do it...