Rodney Mullen

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember clownin on dude back in the propaganda days and then seeing him at a demo in d.c. years after his crossover to "street skating". At the end of the demo after everyone was done skating rodney started taking requests for random flatground tricks, mostly old freestyle routines and did them all first try...gained my respect for life...nothing gnarly about the dude but his tech skills continually push the limits. how old is he now?

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Jan 7 2005, 02:33 PM

i remeber seeing mullen at a demo with rudy johnson, henry rodriguez, and a couple other more well known heads. it was just after the time the plan b "virtual reality" video came out where he had number of darkslides in it. he pulled off a couple of em at the demo and that was pretty damn rad.

dont spit in the wind,

dont tug on superman's cape...

mullen is the best

there should be a contest between Rondey Vs Ronnie [creager].

for just manual tricks.

altho daewon has his share of manual tricks, they are 90% fakie manual tricks.

rodney mullen is definatley a king, early plan b was fucking awesome (pat duffy collin mc kay danny way , rodney all em where great ,and most still are) but yes he brings shit to the table others dont with his cat balance and freestyle infuenced trick vocab. oh yea daewon is fuckingh awesome to do knock em. :love2:

*dont knock em :yuck: