rocked out metal caught in canada

amrik james

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8otech@Feb 20 2005, 10:26 PM

problem with Canadians is when they feel the need to say 'Canada' next to everyting/anything they do.

How many threads say 'Caught in America'???

probably because its a forum with a high majority of americans and that they will then ask "woah where did you caught these canadian cars?" so obviously because we know that this will happen we say "caught in canada.." and you're a canadian yourself, so stop speaking at a 3rd person like you were some cool guy or some kinda shit

this post sucked

Originally posted by ghostvandal+Feb 21 2005, 11:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ghostvandal - Feb 21 2005, 11:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fr8otech@Feb 20 2005, 10:26 PM

problem with Canadians is when they feel the need to say 'Canada' next to everyting/anything they do.

How many threads say 'Caught in America'???

probably because its a forum with a high majority of americans and that they will then ask "woah where did you caught these canadian cars?" so obviously because we know that this will happen we say "caught in canada.." and you're a canadian yourself, so stop speaking at a 3rd person like you were some cool guy or some kinda shit

this post sucked

[/b]

wow

thank you for pointing out that vital information...

Until you mentioned it, I've never noticed that anyone has asked where I, or anyone else, 'caught these cars'. I've only been makeing posts here since 2001, during which I've never once mentioned where I bench. You're so perceptive *****( NO NAME DROPPING )Which is why I appreciate you pointing it out to everyone, just incase they didn't already know.

no one asked you, and instead of trying to come off all rough infront of everyone...message me next time.

punk

Also...as a Canadian, that shit bugs me the most. But I shouldn't be surprized you feel that way...you still write 'C A N A D A' on you pannels, right?

you dont know me.. you want to drop names? toy move.. I'll come across you one day little fella

If i was you i would stop wasting time on here and practice a little bit more my style so it doesn't looks like a shitty sigh bite, you're the biggest joke in canadian graffiti, everybody knows it and thinks its funny how you are trying to be sigh so bad. Maybe when you realize it you can start saying things like "..problems with canadian writers bla bla bla.." until then keep it quiet..