Rock? Rock? weed? rock? ROCK!!?!

Ski Mask

arghghg. I'm just going to fucking 7-11 I dont want to buy rock, or weed, or fucking heroin. Shit gets annoying some days. Gotta hold the change in my god damn pocket so it doesn't jingle or I'll get hit up for spare change another dozen times....

anyone else live in crackton?

anything currently annoying you will do if not....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

if your a teenager walking around waikiki at night, you'll be asked if you want to buy weed like 4 times. and you'll have tourist come up to you about 2 times asking where they can get weed from.

edited: i gave a stupid original response.

this morning was strange. things were all quiet on the junkie corner where I catch my bus. paddywagon on the corner was a good hint that something happened. lots of press lately about cleaning up this area, what with the crack trade thriving across the street from the police station and all. They gotta look like they're doing something every once and awhile. It was really rainy too....that probably added to it.....but I'm sure shit will be bumping out there when I get the bus tommorow morning. yay......

Guest socrates

I personally enjoy walking around in the middle of the day and hearing a man say "mothafucka you need a hoe, you come to me, i gots fine hoes" and then some bitch with 4 teeth shows up and I run away

there's a main street in my area, and a while ago there used to be people on every block who would say "buds and doses" when you walk by... i didn't go there for several years, and then the last time i walked down there, all those kids were now saying "buds and doses, X and smack"

it's a little rediculous...

Guest ilikeskulls.

it all about getting off at mission bart and getting offered heroin by a 10 year old kid while there a cop standing there not caring and the religious nuts are screaming into there megaphones. rocktastic...it's just so comical.

No no no no no.... check this.

I've got just the solution for you. Me and my friend were saying some funny shit to crackheads the other night. They'd ask us for some change, and go on about some donation or whatnot..... anyway, we'd be bullshittin like, "Hey man, I'm sorry I ain't got none. I'm just trying to get home, man, lemme get some of your change, so I can ride the bus..... do you know where the bus station is? Wait, which direction did I come from, shit...... hey man, do you know which way is north.... so how about that change... help a brother out, I've been stranded for 3 days......"

GYPSIES

youve never encountered anything worse than fucking gypsies. all the time they are begging, and they are pushy about it too, and they send 3 year old kids to beg out of the traditional mcdonalds cup. or the flower selling guys. just throw flowers on you and expect you to pay then for it. you have to shove the thing in his face like 50 times so he gets the message you dont want one. ive been hit up by them about 7 times withing 10 minutes. but nothing beats gypsies. worse than crackheads.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

GYPSIES

youve never encountered anything worse than fucking gypsies. all the time they are begging, and they are pushy about it too, and they send 3 year old kids to beg out of the traditional mcdonalds cup. or the flower selling guys. just throw flowers on you and expect you to pay then for it. you have to shove the thing in his face like 50 times so he gets the message you dont want one. ive been hit up by them about 7 times withing 10 minutes. but nothing beats gypsies. worse than crackheads.

pepperspray maybe?:o

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by uncle-boy

if your a teenager walking around waikiki at night, you'll be asked if you want to buy weed like 4 times. and you'll have tourist come up to you about 2 times asking where they can get weed from.

edited: i gave a stupid original response.

haha..my homie jacked a bag off one of those guys

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Devilush

how about some coke....

no thank you

or better yet....painkillers. now we're talking.

excedrin PM:eek:

Guest imported_Tesseract

Shit gets annoying in Amsterdamn, there's a fukcing 40 year old loser every two meters saying "extacy?" "extacy?" "extacy?" "extacy"extacy?" "extacy?"....dude, fuck you and your gay drugs there are good drugs in Amsterdam and i certainly wont buy your shit.

TT is right about gypsies, they dont give up, here the come, throw some mudwater on your car and ask money for 'washing the window' i once opened my door on a 15 year old gypsy's face that threw a spitball on my window cause i didnt pay him for making my car even worse than it already was.

here they come up to you while your eating outside and a 40 year old dad will get his 4 year old son to hold a cup begging for change. and when you tell em to fuck off they dont leave. how about get a job and not use your son as a pawn. or dont have 7 kids sitting with you on the side of the road. stop having sex. where do you have sex if your homeless? especially if you have a family already.... like hey kids go under the bridge me and mom are gonna fuck in the grass here. yeesh.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Same fucking deal. I've seen trucks unloading gypsy kids in areas with caffeterias and bars and picking them up after an hour or so to continue the tour.

I've seen 7 year olds getting beat up by their father cause the loot was low right in the street.

How's italy when it comes to burned CD's TT?...i hate that shit to

AMSTERDAM IS NUTS, IF IT ISN'T ENOUGH THAT THEY KEEP HOLLARING "EX" AND "CHARLIE" AT YOU.... SOME REJECT TRIED TO SELL ME HASH... I WAS LIKE ?????????? WHAT????

YESTERDAY I HAD A GOOD BUM EXPERIENCE... I WAS AT A REDLIGHT JUST ABOUT TO GET ON THE FDR UPTOWN WHEN A FEMALE CRACKHEAD HIT ME UP FOR SPARE CHANGE... I ROLLED DOWN THE WINDOW AND HIT HER OFF WITH SOME QUARTERS AND SHE WAS LIKE "DON'T GET ON THE FDR, IT'S BACKED UP, TAKE 1ST AVENUE..."

SURE ENOUGH SHE WAS RIGHT AND I GOT HOME NICE AND QUICK... THANKS SWEETIE!!!

Archived