Rochester NY

Guest Comp Shoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THE LAW

there's a legal wall (or there used to be) right by the main freight yard in the city.....you can bench and paint at the same time....if you're into that sort of thing.

also see if you can dig around downtown for the broad street tunnel....an abandoned tunnel from the days when they were trying to build a rochester subway. it's a relatively chill piecing spot with some pretty cool history.

this stuff's pretty common knowledge so THE LAW doesn't feel weird about dropping it. if anyone complains, he'll delete it.

the other stuff you can figure out yourself.

Guest Comp Shoes

Hipnos, i dont think i know your e-mail and this board doesnt list peoples e-mails anymore. Check your mail fr8oh.

yeah, thanks "the law";)

oh that's the week after christmas, my mistake scooter. one hint, don't go on the bike trail if you are wanting to see any graff, there is some crappy shit there. unforthunately, i never really rediscovered any of the stuff that i remembered seeing in the late 80's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

YO DEAD SORRY WE COULDN HOOK UP... ITS KINDA HARD FOR ME TO GET TO ROCHESTER LATELY I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HIT FR8S BUT I GUESS WE GOT OUR OWN PLACES FOR THAT... AIGHT PEACE..KEEP DOIN YOUR THING--ODESK!

Archived