Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ROC ANYWAYS

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by SPORTO, Nov 2, 2005.

1. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

yeah....I wouldn't go trying to attach a metal briefcase to the side of a subway car any time soon...might not go over so well. but an intresting concept.

3. Defect Cards

Defect Cards Member

Yeah... that would be rather intense, however i still dont get how this works exactly, looks like a hole that it comes out of I guess...? I find it hard to imagine how this would work.

4. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

stick a metal box to the side of a subway car and get your head blown of faster then a brazilian plumber.

5. shesmyheroin

shesmyheroin Member

yeah and like i'm going to spend 1200 bucks on one of those projectors so i can stick it to a train with some suction cups so people can see fishies out the window?

get real, ill save the 1200 bucks and buy some beer and sick weed and stick with painting.

6. IHeartFr8s

IHeartFr8s Senior Member

what a waste of my time...the only thing cool about this was the tags on the side...

7. jack tripper

jack tripper New Jack

this is nothing new....i remember riding marta (metro atlanta rapid transit authority) years ago and seeing projection ads through the tunnels.

8. Ident

Ident Member

I thought it was pretty neat, more of street art then graffiti but neat. I'm impressed no one called the cops when they saw him sticking a briefcase to a subway car... "hey a briefcase stuck on a subway car! that should be allright!"