Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ROC-A-FELLA.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MEROJUANA, Jan 22, 2004.

1. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

WHO DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA PUSH NOW THAT JAY IS GONE AND SIGEL MIGHT AS WELL BE??? IM BANKIN ON PEEDI CRAKK AND OR DIP SET EVEN THOUGH DIPSET IS KINDA DOING THEIR OWN THING, JUELZ IS LIKE SOAP CRACK, THAT SHIT LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER BUT IT DONT SELL.YOU GOT OL DIRTY, M.O.P, FREEWAY IS LOOKIN GOOD TOO...ANYBODY FEELING THE NEW MEMPHIS BLEEK? OH YEAH AND WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO GEDA K? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT "CARTER FACULTY" SIDE LABEL?? MURDA MURDA MARCYVILLE!

MEROESSSSMLBINC
    MEPHERBUSHWICK

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

*muffled laughter*

3. BADMUTHAFUKA

BADMUTHAFUKA Member

ROCKAFELLA IS WEAK!!!!

NAS could take out the whole wackafella spittin' their own lyrics.

4. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

Re: ROCKAFELLA IS WEAK!!!!

I LIKE NAS TOO BUT MY MAN REALLY DROPPED LIKE 5 ALBUMS IN A MONTH AND THEN WENT ON TO DO NOTHING...COME ON, THE MOST RELEVANT THING THE NIGGA HAS DONE LATELY WAS WIFE KELIS...JAY DROPPED THE BLACK ALBUM WHICH IS CRAZY, AND THE NEW MEMPHIS BLEEK IS PRETTY SOLID. DONT HATE. ROCAFELLA IS ON POINT.

MEROE
    MLBRT

5. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

I GUESS...BUT A NIGGA LIKE ME DOESN'T LISTEN TO ATMOSPHERE OR SWOLLEN MEMBERS...SORRY NO NERD RAP HERE, I HAVENT ROCKED A BACKPACK SINCE HIGHSCHOOL.

M E R O E
    HOLD IT.

6. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

i wish i was as jiggy as you.

7. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

I'd rather listen to SHEEK LOUCH than that black album shit..except for can i get a encore the rest suxx..by the way Mystikal going to university for 6 yearss..

8. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

COME ON NIGGA HERE'S JUST A FEW SONGS OFF THE ROC THAT YOU CANT FRONT ON.

CAM'RON - GET EM GIRL

PEEDI CRAKK - ROCAFELLA IS THE ARMY

JAY Z - DEAD PRESIDENTS

JAY Z - EXCUSE ME MISS (REMIX)

FREEWAY, YOUNG CHRIS - LINE EM UP

JAY Z, B.I.G - BROOKLYNS FINEST

JAY Z, GEDA K, BLEEK - MURDA MARCYVILLE

JAY Z - SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS

WHATEVER, MY OPINION AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SIT ON A PLUNGER AND CALL YOURSELF HAITIAN

MONEY MEROE$
    MLB PRESIDENT

9. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

CORMEGA....nuff said.

:king:

10. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

SHEEK LOUCH IS TOLERABLE, THANK GOD HE HAD JADA ALL OVER THAT ALBUM OR ELSE IT WOULDA BEEN A DISASTER. THAT SHIT IS NOT AT ALL FUCKIN WITH THE BLACK ALBUM THOUGH. THE PROBLEM WITH NIGGAS NOWADAYS IS THEY WANT RAP TO SOUND LIKE IT DID IN 96, WELL GUESS WHAT NIGGA ITS NOT HAPPENING. EVERYONE IS DOING A 50 IMPRESSION. UNLESS YOU'RE LISTENING TO HYPER NERD RAP. WHICH I DONT DO UNLESS SOMEONE SPRINKLED SOME FUNNY SHIT IN THE BLUNT.

MEROE
    MLB04

11. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

I BET YOU DO NIGGA. SEND ME A MONEY ORDER I'LL SEND YOU THE MANUAL. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.

MEROES
    ON THAT
    MLB2004

12. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

Re: *believe*

THEY SIGNED CORMEGA??!! VERBAL GRAFFITI WAS OFF THE CHAIN, I ALWAYS LIKED MEGA'S SHIT. ANGEL DUST WAS JUMPOFF

13. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

14. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

yea i feel you on people that want something that sound like 96,but tell me what do you like on that black album? its about a producer for every track,come on dont tell me you like change clothe (that just a promo song because roccawear is bankrupt),and justify my thug?? hahaha that shit made me laugh every morning where is puff daddy!!!

15. destroya

destroya Senior Member

speakers do the wop, rims do the macarena