Robbing toys for paint

dmkboston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you dont rob them for no reason. but actually 2 or 3 days ago i painted a spot and stopped at a spot just to see if there was any new shit there. I ran into some kids that knew a kid who "accidentally" went over me. the kid is fuckin awful also.. like been writin for less than 2 months bad... they got nervous and gave me all the cans they had to leave them and there friends alone. I wasnt even gunna start anything i was gunna say it was no biggie. I mean i had dissed out all there stuff so i thought it evened out...

theres my gay ass story for this gay ass thread.

you dont rob them for no reason. but actually 2 or 3 days ago i painted a spot and stopped at a spot just to see if there was any new shit there. I ran into some kids that knew a kid who "accidentally" went over me. the kid is fuckin awful also.. like been writin for less than 2 months bad... they got nervous and gave me all the cans they had to leave them and there friends alone. I wasnt even gunna start anything i was gunna say it was no biggie. I mean i had dissed out all there stuff so i thought it evened out...

theres my gay ass story for this gay ass thread.

cool_story_bro.jpg

i always buy my paint makes me look cool!

and so ur saying that u rack the shit oh maks you look cool cause i bet u that u go around tell in people how cool u are for doin that its not how u get ur paint its how u paint