robbing the cradle

hollowtips

Sorry if theres a thread on this already...

but recently i just took a 14 year olds virginity.

she told me she was 16, not that it makes much of a difference,

and she is rather physically mature, but being 5 going on 6 years her senior, i was just wondering if i am wrong for my actions. i dont really feel regret, somewhat due to my alcoholism and lack of moral value, but still when i woke up to see mamas little girl lying next to an empty 5th of royal gate vodka, i couldnt help but question whether this makes me a bad person....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

naw im 19... you guys make it sound alot worse than it was.

i wasnt instigating shit, she told me she was 16, it wasnt a forceful thing, and at no point did i make her do shit that she wasnt eager to do. sure you could make the argument shes not old enough to make decisions like that, but for all i know she maybe wasnt even a virgin. maybe thats what she tells alot of people...

im not a fuckin rapist(well not technically), but just burn me at the cross for fornicating with a minor....

Originally posted by Jackson@Dec 11 2005, 06:30 PM

My sister is 13.

You suck dude.

Even if she was 16, you are like 20/21, same as me, fuck even wanting to fuck teenagers, they are mad inexperienced and clingy.

Its all about the 26 yearolds.

right. I dont get why dudes always wanna go DOWN in age when they're still young. GO UP! my range right now +18-28. when I turn 25 or somthin, I'll raise it up. you gotta be a thirsty fuck to be hittin 14 year old girls man.

Originally posted by richard_vagina@Dec 11 2005, 04:27 PM

if that was my daughter,

i\'d have your nutsack framed

and mounted above my fireplace.

not that i have a fireplace, but after i cut your nuts

off, i\'d feel obligated to get one so i could hang your

nuts over it.

you suck.

give me your daughters number and

she can have all the nutsack she can handle....

why would you want to look at my nuts every day dude?

and im the pervert....

if you seriously thought she was 16 and your 19 i dont think thats that bad. ive seen way worse age differences accepted. but now that you found out shes 14 that sucks for you, and its gross. the fact taht you are looking for positive reinforcement and want to post pictures is wack.