Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Rob a hipster; win a prize...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, May 9, 2004.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Your Mission (Should you choose to accept it):
    Step 1:
    Collect these items through theft, robbery, battery, collection, any means besides barter or purchase.
    1. Trucker Hats
    2. Louis Bags (Fake or Authentic)
    3. Anything Von Dutch
    4. New "Vintage" tee-shirts
    5. Emo Glasses
    6. Anything with Emo Stars on it
    7. Spikey Belts or Bracelets
    8. CD's with Lil Jon on them.
    9. Pabst Blue Ribbon (Must be ripped from the hands of a Hipster)
    10. Classic sneakers that are obviously out of place.

Step 2:
    Compile an itemized list of these items with a description of how they were aquired. And take a digital picture of the sum total of items collected.

The person with the best collection at the end of the time period will win a prize.

First Place:
    And offical marked deck of playing cards recently removed from my works "evidence" files. And easy instructions on how to use them. An original mixed cd of my chosing. $1 US. And whatever other cool things I decide to throw in.

Second Place:
    An original mixed CD. A super surprise.

Third Place:
    A mixed CD. (Who do I look like Rockafeller?)

Thats all there is to it folks, good luck and godspeed...

2. ASH.UGT

ASH.UGT Junior Member

i know i shouldny post this here and im sorry but milton do you have AIM?

3. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I could finish this list in under 5 minutes from arriving at union square.

4. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

lil jon ain't that bad.

5. villain

villain Veteran Member

Haha... Me an my brother made fun of hipsters all weekend.... He made fun of me cause he found like 2 modest mouse songs in my collection! Hahaa.... My bro is more punk than me.
    He's got this cool ass tiger striped pitbull... what a great dog... very well trained too.

6. JaZe

JaZe Banned

username *Typical 12oz user*

I hate suburban people
    I hate Hipsters

The fact is the majority of you are all probaly rich suburban hipsters.

7. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

this is not going to work.

1. there are probly over 150 hipsters on here with all those items
    2. there are rich kids in here., there not going to rob anyone, they will go buy the items, take the pictures, win the prizes, the wear and use the items, fucking hippies.
    3.everyone on here has something that a trendy hipster would buy/wear/use.
    4. you cant even eat at subway with out being a trendy hipster, come on now. your not that cool

8. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

i don't own any of those things, nore do i plan on doing so YAY:) :rolleyes:

9. Milton

Milton Senior Member

yes.

d4mi0n

Holler...

10. Milton

Milton Senior Member

I don't hate rich people, in fact I would like to be one some day.
    I don't hate suburban people, in fact I'm living in an apartment in the burbs as we speak.
    I DO hate hipsters, because they are unoriginal, fake, trendy pieces of shit. I also hate fratboys and pressed duck.

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I dunno milton, I don't think the 12oz community digs contest. A for effort though.

12. Milton

Milton Senior Member

thanks boss...
    I didn't really want to give this deck away, its so fresh. Its marked with ridges on all the face cards so you can fell them go through your hand when they go out. Some bird that worked there was helping her boyfriend to win over 20,000 at poker by signalling him when she dealt out aces or kings...

13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i totally get a kick out of this...
    and could take care of the whole thing at my usual bar tomorrow night (monday night is hipstaer night)

in fact, there's this one broad who's face i'd like to put through the glass on the pinball machine, and i could probably pull all of this off just her...

we'll see...

14. holycrapRUN

holycrapRUN Junior Member

I have a trucker hat. It's cool.

15. Zes

Zes Junior Member

possibly the most funny/true thing posted on 12 oz recently. notice how its cool to hate hipsters these days? everythings a fucking trend, get over it