ROADKILL..

jazzy maid

about a year ago, i was taking my brother to his friend's house, and a dog ran out in front of me and i hit it with my front tire and then my back tire...

i did see him get up and continue to run like he wasnt even hurt.

A couple days ago tho, i was exiting off the interste into a :D redneck town and i feel a little bump and my boyfriend screams "omg you just hit a squirrel" i look in my rearview mirrow and see a dog on his back squirming and convulsing... my boyfriend assured me i killed him.. does anyone think the dog could possibly be alive and just was in a state of shock or something..:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what if you would've hit someone's kid who happened to be riding his/her bike? Then would you have kept going?

*I have good reason to get pissed about this stuff, it's not just random ranting. I had some jagoff hit me while i was crossing at a crosswalk, and he kept going, and left me there for dead. It's always the assholes that don't pay attention when they're driving that end up doing some damage in the long-run.

I had a freind get hit by someone in politics while they were on thier bike. The guy didn't win the election. Assholes need to watch out. So many of my freinds have been nicked by assholes in cars that don't fucking watch the fuck out.God damn people suck...

I once took out a whole family of raccoons with my vw beetle years ago.

I saw them on the side of the road and i thought I'd buzz them and give'em a little scare. Who would have thought they'd all freak out and run right in front of my car instead?

Originally posted by jazzy maid

about a year ago, i was taking my brother to his friend's house, and a dog ran out in front of me and i hit it with my front tire and then my back tire...

i did see him get up and continue to run like he wasnt even hurt.

A couple days ago tho, i was exiting off the interste into a :D redneck town and i feel a little bump and my boyfriend screams "omg you just hit a squirrel" i look in my rearview mirrow and see a dog on his back squirming and convulsing... my boyfriend assured me i killed him.. does anyone think the dog could possibly be alive and just was in a state of shock or something..:confused:

usually after dogs go into shock they die,seen it madd times:mad:

Originally posted by ODS-1

You didn't see the dog? Either you were fucking around and not looking at the road like you should, or it was a chihuahua or something.

actually it had just finished pouring, and my defroster doesnt work well so the humidity outside and when it rains creates a real annoying fog type action on the window.. i guess the best irony was i was exiting the interstate for the purpose of not being in an unsafe situation.

Originally posted by jazzy maid

actually it had just finished pouring, and my defroster doesnt work well so the humidity outside and when it rains creates a real annoying fog type action on the window.. i guess the best irony was i was exiting the interstate for the purpose of not being in an unsafe situation.

I cant believe that you didnt stop to see if the animal was alright. What if somebody ran your ass down and just kept driving, how would you feel convulsing on the road?