Road Trip!

Guest defyone

Guest wakassOATH

hey thats cool .. so i guess your gonna rip off peoples shit from there places just like you rip off peoples packages,

sorry folks.. this guys i theif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

look defy, dont play stupid.. there was a entire thread on here a while ago about you and how you ripped off peoples packages (then sent you shit first.. and then you didnt come through on your half) you ripped my friend off, and thats just as bad as ripping me off.. just be greatful that the people on here that got jacked didnt post your house adress on this board and on others (im pretty sure some of them were thinking about doing that to)

as for a ass beating, im not looking for one.. im just notifing others about what kind of a person you are.. they have a right to know before they start accepting people into their homes

..and i dont think anyone has a problem with that except for you. i wounder why.

Originally posted by defyone

:, and there was one person who i "ripped off"... and i plan to fix up this little thing with your friend in vancouver. and sure ive recieved shit from your "boy" and personally i feel bad for what i did, and i admit it was a mistake. but see people like you have to drag things on, it pisses me off even more that you are doing all this. So if its not your issue, dont get involved. and im not looking for a place to stay, i just wanted to know if any one wanted to meet up and possibly rock a freight or a wall....

well that sounds to me like you admitting you stole from his boy , so why wouldnt he drag it on.......that right there says u r not trustworthy so why would anyone want to let you stay with them......which you indeed asked for........

Guest defyone

ok this is getting fucking rediculous...

YOU ALL ARE FAGGOTS WHO CANT READ.. I HAVE TAKED TO THE GUY AND IM SENDING HIM A PACKAGE THAT IS GOING TO CONTAIN THE THING I PROMISED HIM, AND A BUNCH OF EXTRA STUFF. GOD I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET. ALL BITCHES EVERY WHERE.

im done posting. fuck this shit

Guest wakassOATH

heheh looks like ol defy getting a little mad, i guess your just angry cause you have been caught in your own web of lies and now all you do is call us fags heh .. good, stop posting ..good reddence

but i bet you will be on here with a new user name tomarrow

your right.. the internet is funny

Archived