Road Rage

villain

What is it with the DC/Baltimore area where you can drive 20 mi over the speed limit anywhere and drive like a complete ass, cut people off to where they are forced to crowd someones lane, and yet if your parking meter is 1 min over, you get a ticket?

I swear to god every time I go somewhere someone decides to try and make me their unwitting accomplice in insurance fraud. Well Baltimore is nowhere near as bad as DC but it's still wack. And everyone drives such nice cars. Is it that if you are rich you just don't care about your car or something? I care about my car.

I am tempted to trade my car in for a hooptrooper with an a frame.... then I would steel reinforce that bitch and put the biggest engine I can get my hands on in it..... Maybe some tire shredders on my spinners....

Someone was talking about LA today saying it's bad there too. They said every ten feet there is a porche in an accident.... Motherfuckers driving like they are invincible and have diplomatic immunity. Well with any luck they will all kill themselves off... hopefully they won't take me with them.

/end rant.... sorry

Feel free to post road rage stories....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by metallix

get a hummer and some diplomatic immunity. oh and your own gas station, maybe invade iraq or something..

:lol:

I would ride the bus but it kinda doesn't run out here where I'm at.

Yeah I think I need a megaphone on top of my car to curse at people too....

maybe I should've got that motorcycle....

go faster.

I recently got cut off. I honked at the guy, he came

to a complete stop in the left lane, and backed up so

he was so close i couldnt go around. Then he sat

there laughing. I knew as soon as i got out of the

car he take off. Fucken guy, I know if i had heat in

the car, I would easily started dumping into dudes

truck. Luckily i dont own a car gun. So i had to take

it. Rolling solo theres only so much you can do.

However once he finally started drive i did some

suicide sholder work and got in front of him at which

point he didnt seem to want to play anymore. So it

seem like the internet is not the only place fools like

to try to act hard when they are not. So i luanched a

wad of gum onto his hood and resumed the music

and the driving.

I practice the count to ten and breath exersice often when driving.

cities i hate driving in:

Boston

NY

jersey

dc

La

•if you dont know high beems mean get out of

my way, your an idiot.

•if you flash highbeems at me and i get out of

your way only to have to get in front of me and

slow down, your an idiot.

•the left lane is for passing.

• 95% of cars come with turn signals, let go of

the sterring wheel with one hand and use them,

fuckos

•try to decide where to go sooner then ten feet

after the turn you missed.

• if driving scares you, let some else do it or use

PT

• if your gonna stop the car and be bad get out

and lets do the 2-step, or, if when you get your

huge and will obviously will stomp me out then i

will try to run your ass over.

i feel better now.

i used to be a perfect driver

but now im psychotic and feel a need to punish all tail gaters, anyone who cuts me off (extreme tailgating for them until i cut them off), swerve at anyone trying to turn into my lane to say move back, etc

today i almost saw 2 dudes fight, then they drove crazy and almost crashed.. it was ill

miami is a serious ass place to drive.. insane immigrants everywhere

Haha... HeavyLox laying down the law....

I remember some bad drivers in Miami too when I used to live there. I seriously need a derby car or something. I used to work with a guy who had a truck specifically for fucking people up.... haha... i can see why.

Shit I feel like welding nails into spike balls.... also dumping ball bearings onto a road will fuck some shit up. Haaha.... oh shit my dark side is coming out....

the last time i was in LA my man scooped me from the airport. we go to get on the freeway and instead of gaining speed in the right lane dude floors it (which considering age of the car, sounds a lot more ummffy than it was) and swerves left to get us in the fastest lane as quickly as possible. But it took the car a full half mile to get to 75. Meanwhile the entire free-world passed us on the right.

Originally posted by heavyLox

train and having to hear your stupid phone calls gets me UPSET.

mobile phones...oh yeah, definite pisserofferer. don't you hate those fucking people that make a phone call to one of their stupid friends, tell them some dumb story, then call their next friend...same dumb story...next friend...same story.......i feel like shouting GET A FUCKING LIFE AND GO TALK TO THEM FACE TO FACE YOU ELVIS LOVING GOAT FUCKER!!!!!

I think the primary purpose of a cell phone is so people can tell stupid stories to each other. Get a live journal or something! This is what people spend their minutes on?

I really wonder if I grew up rich if I would be that dumb and careless....

I believe americans are not really human beings but some sort of aliens, each in their own world completely segregated from the real world. They drive like you don't exist, they don't talk to you but talk to disembodied voices on a cell phone, and don't even live their own lives but watch tv and talk about other peoples lives.... maybe some village idiot on a reality show I hate reality television too by the way.

We need to just lure all these people away into some shiny golden orgasmatron and then just blast them off to planet x.

Ahh... fucking rants...

i read somewhere where there's some new cell phone technology( blue something) that you can text message random people in your area w/ the same technology, and it's used a lot in london on the trains to find random people to fuck

Archived