nothing will come of the insults and

threats they've levied against me...

until today that is.

jackass screams at me, then, lucky

for me, he has to stop suddenly becuz

the light turns red:dazed:

'wassup buddy, you talking to me back there?'

'put on a fuckin' helmet..'

'???????? put on your seatbelt...'(maybe he was just too fat for it)

'you cut me off back there'

'i did not'(i was on a straight road, no lane changes made)

'yes you did, you cut me off'

'no, i didn't'

'fuck, you want a slap?'

'yes please..'

light turns green..

does a hardcore rev/burnout, catches up to me moments later, gives me the finger and screams more profanities, then drives off never to be seen again...all while his girlfriend just sits there nice and quiet. machoman.

haha..all i can ever think about these situations is what the fuck...

it strikes me that (most) road ragers are complete pussies.

safe in your cars, already in mid-getaway...

although i don't recommend doing what i did today, it sure felt good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PAYROLL

Just kidding, BROWNer. I've had similar done to me. One time some motherfucker threw a glass bottle at me (missed). I picked it up and caught up with him at a red light, smashed that fuckers driver-side window, gave him the finger and a cold stare for a few seconds(he kind of just sat there in disbelief), and then got ghost before the light turned green. Niggas gotsta tak the streets back.

a few years ago some guy in a '70 convertible Malibu tried to hit me while I was riding, he totally veered at me and honked, fortunately I kept my cool and tossed up the finger... so, about an 1/'8th of a mile further down he gets stopped at a red light, I rode up, hopped of the bike from the crossbar (26" frame) and plopped into the passenger seat, shut off the car and tossed the keys in the back seat before he knew and then he started to freak on the physical, I managed to catch him off guard as he turned to pounce and, with a bunch of nasty words and some cop name-dropping I scrambled back out, not too graceful but I escaped as the light changed (left turn arrow) and rode across the intersection diagonally while he scrounged the back seat for his keys... anyway, when I got across I hopped off again and waved my arms like "bring it" but he just started his car while the people behind him honked and drove off at high speeds... the people behind him had all seen him try to hit me, so, he passed me by but like 6 cars honked at me waving and giving me the thumbs up...

possibly the stupidest thing I've ever done, well, maybe not the stupidest, but up there... still, worked out ok...

Archived