ROAD RAGE

Pfffffffffft

so basically when i get behind the wheel of a car, i transform into

this monster.

latley it has gotten worse..i cant stand bad drivers..

the thing that gets me the worst is when people drive slow in the left lane.

or when people do dumb shit and look at me and through their hands up...

I SHOULD BE THROWING MY HANDS UP!!!..WHAT THE FUCK?

who else has bad road rage?

discuss it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most vivid memories from my childhood are of my dad screaming obscenities at people out the driverside window and throwing up the one-finger salute like it was going out of style.

All my friends thought he was the baddest dude ever.

I am a much nicer driver than him.

road rage....I used to have it bad but then one day i flipped some guy off that looked like Gliko and then this guy pulled out a gun and pointed that shit right at me. That's when i stopped for good.

Road rage is pointless because you do not know what is up with the other person. They could be an out and out maniac that follows your ass home or as in my case, draws a gun on you.

Pfffft, I would seriously suggest you re-evaluate how you compose yourself when you drive because acting like that will come to absolutely no good.

i just yell at people.

usually it is something to the extent of:

"FUCKING CUNT"

"IDIOT"

"MORON"

etc etc.

i dont get mad at people that drive too slow.. i get mad at crazy motherfuckers that pass people up on 2-laned roads or people that weave through traffic.

but my biggest pet peeve while driving.......

PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE THEIR BLINKERS

god, that shit really burns my ass

Yeah, i've developed a bad habit of screaming obscenities at each and every person who i deem a remotely bad driver.. it's getting out of hand, but i love to do it.

I'm still amazed at how many people can't drive traffic-circles [read: roundabouts!] to save their goddamn lives. I have to hit two of the damn things each way, everyday, and without a lie i almost get killed by some idiot in an SUV at least once a day.

And don't get me started on elderly drivers.. don't get me started on elderly people in general. They should all be piled into a shuttle and launched into the fucking sun. I hope i get knocked off before i become as much of a harzard as some of those fuckers are.

i got the road rage real bad. i commute 35 miles to school, so im

stuck on the road with just some shitty ass drivers. i yell, stare,

give the "birdie", and even go as far as swerving my car to get

into a lane.

let me explain myself on the later description:

so, i'm driving a long and i need to make a lane change- my exit

is comming up. i notice that the car on the next lane is far back

enough for me to easily scootch on over. BUT THE CAR FUCKING

TRIES TO SPEED UP SO I CAN'T FIT IT. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK?????

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU CAR, NOT ALLOWING ME TO

FUCKING MAKE MY LANE CHANGE, BITCH?!?! *ahem* so, i see

the car is trying to speed up to close up the gap between us

so im not able to get in front of him. so, i swerve my car.

it's not some gigantic, out of control swerve where i'm crossing

all 4 lanes of the freeway, but its noticable enough for the other

car to see it, and thinks i'm gonna hit him. so they proceede

to slow down, making enough space for me to make my lane

change, and exit.

FUCK YOU GUYS, IF YOU ARE THE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO SPEED

UP. YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL.

PS. if you got some road rage, just shoot the person who is

pissing you off. it seems to be the new fad on southern

california freeways

sometimes i think chicago is one of THE worst places to drive.. then again, if i lived in new york and had to drive i'd probably blow my brains out.

I regularly cuss people out while driving. If someone cuts me off just to be rude I'll get next to them, then in front of them and drive about 10 miles UNDER the limit. BITCHES.

I hate driving. HATE IT!.

i don't really have much road rage any more. when i first started driving i did, but then i realized that there is nothing you can do about stupid drivers. so i'm pretty good at holding my tongue.

oh yeah, and let me just state the fact that women are by far the worst drivers in the world. i can give countless examples, but the most recent one was this broad that pulled out of a parking-lot driveway on to a busy street. i was driving down this busy street. now, most normal people pull out of the drive way just a little so they can watch the oncoming traffic before they make their move. she pulled out so far that she was completely in my lane, and almost in the fast lane as well. she defeated the purpose of poking out and looking both ways to let other traffic go by. i had to swerve around her at the last minute. everyone that knows the road rules knows that you yield to oncoming traffic when coming out of driveways.

yo, i hate to admit it but i can contribute to Theo's accusation about women

drivers. i almost got in an accident today,and it would of been my fault, plus this pass friday i passed a redlight, because i wasn't paying attention, and i almost got hit. i hate myself for it, everyday i try to become a better driver, but i just get lost in a Daddy Yankee jawn, and lose focus. I REALLY NEED TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER! word to me

FATALIST...

you gotta pay attention and stop using that text messeging while driving..you will get hurt...

i dont like women who drive these hhuge SUVs..these spolied bitches with nothing to do besides go shopping and use their husbands credit cards really pfft me off...

they just brake for no reason, pull out in front of you...make right turns with no signal....

TELO-

im not really high strung...but when i get behind the wheel i am...i find myself getting hella stressed and rushing when i have plenty of time to get where im going...i dunno...

im tring to break the habit..

old people drivers suck too..

get off the road!!

the worst by far is bitches on cell phones

I swear, a bitch becomes retarded + blind behind the wheel as soon as her phone rings

my girlfriend is a perfect example of this...

and then they have the nerve to look at you like you're the idiot

I'm an asshole driver, as in, if you drive dumb and piss me off I'm going to ruin your drive home

women also are scared to make the left turn at intersections, so they hang back behind the crosswalk, and wait until the light turns to yellow and then turns red, and then they finally make their turn. thereby making you wait for the next light when you and a couple other people behind you could've turned on that same light. i also almost got hit by a woman in an SUV that ran a red light WAY late. i mean, the light had been red for about a good 5-7 seconds. if she hit me, i would've dragged her out of the car and beat her like she owned a pair of testicles. but luckily i swerved out of that one too.

my aunt is the stereotypical woman driver. she fits the bill completely. so on occassion, i'll ride in the car with her. it's a totally different experience. she gets honked at on the regular, for driving 15mph in the fast lane, waiting forever to make a turn, cuts people off, etc. the problem is that she thinks its normal. she honestly believes that being honked at and yelled at every 2 minutes is part of driving and that everyone goes through it. ignorance is bliss.

Originally posted by LENS@Apr 25 2005, 06:16 PM

road rage....I used to have it bad but then one day i flipped some guy off that looked like Gliko and then this guy pulled out a gun and pointed that shit right at me. That's when i stopped for good.

Road rage is pointless because you do not know what is up with the other person. They could be an out and out maniac that follows your ass home or as in my case, draws a gun on you.

Pfffft, I would seriously suggest you re-evaluate how you compose yourself when you drive because acting like that will come to absolutely no good.

Yeah listen to the guy..You dont know who you getting into sumshit with..Theres some krazy ass modafukers outthere that aint got shit to loose..Yelling and honking at the guy aint going to do a damn thing..Even though I agree with you, that theres some people outhere that shouldnt be driving. Take it easy..Brushin that shit off your shoulder could avoid a tragedy..