Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ROAD RAGE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pfffffffffft, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

so basically when i get behind the wheel of a car, i transform into
    this monster.

latley it has gotten worse..i cant stand bad drivers..
    the thing that gets me the worst is when people drive slow in the left lane.
    or when people do dumb shit and look at me and through their hands up...
    I SHOULD BE THROWING MY HANDS UP!!!..WHAT THE FUCK?

who else has bad road rage?
    discuss it

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i forgot what it's like to have free time.

3. spoi1 system

spoi1 system Member

I can't get behind the wheel without wanting to kick somebodys ass.

4. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

The most vivid memories from my childhood are of my dad screaming obscenities at people out the driverside window and throwing up the one-finger salute like it was going out of style.

All my friends thought he was the baddest dude ever.

I am a much nicer driver than him.

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

I made a car swerved off of a cliff face into the ocean because he had his tailight on for what seemed for hours...

CACashRefund... Yeah, i murder people.

6. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

7. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

yeah that reminds me of what happened on the highway here..

a guy was tailgating me... so i slammed on the breaks and he slammed his breaks and did two doughnuts in the road and ended up in the center divide...

luck there was nobody behind him..
    it could have been worse

8. spoi1 system

spoi1 system Member

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

road rage....I used to have it bad but then one day i flipped some guy off that looked like Gliko and then this guy pulled out a gun and pointed that shit right at me. That's when i stopped for good.

Road rage is pointless because you do not know what is up with the other person. They could be an out and out maniac that follows your ass home or as in my case, draws a gun on you.

Pfffft, I would seriously suggest you re-evaluate how you compose yourself when you drive because acting like that will come to absolutely no good.

11. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

AH, pfffffftster keep your composure, i don't want you getting shot by some crazy redneck!

12. saraday

saraday Senior Member

i just yell at people.

usually it is something to the extent of:

"FUCKING CUNT"
    "IDIOT"
    "MORON"

etc etc.

i dont get mad at people that drive too slow.. i get mad at crazy motherfuckers that pass people up on 2-laned roads or people that weave through traffic.

but my biggest pet peeve while driving.......

PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE THEIR BLINKERS

god, that shit really burns my ass

13. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

He always comes out with them fucked up piks.

14. TresOne

TresOne Member

Yeah, i've developed a bad habit of screaming obscenities at each and every person who i deem a remotely bad driver.. it's getting out of hand, but i love to do it.

I'm still amazed at how many people can't drive traffic-circles [read: roundabouts!] to save their goddamn lives. I have to hit two of the damn things each way, everyday, and without a lie i almost get killed by some idiot in an SUV at least once a day.

And don't get me started on elderly drivers.. don't get me started on elderly people in general. They should all be piled into a shuttle and launched into the fucking sun. I hope i get knocked off before i become as much of a harzard as some of those fuckers are.

15. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

i usually just make sarcastic remarks at everyone..and honk the horn...but i lost my horn..i dont know how but it doesent work anymore...and now im alot more violent and i screem at people out my window and give them mean looks