...roaches

CRAKE

so who gave up on trying to get ride of these fuckers. use to have them alot but there gone, our niegbours use to bring in all these boxs from grocery stores and where naive not knowing that brought them in, but they moved and funny how the roaches slowly started dispearing after that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and dont forget.... they dont care about property lines

so if your place has them, the place next to your place can have them.

I'm damn lucky that I dont.

but we have those pesky weavels things.

I had a comp monitor UPSed to me and i missed it so it was held at the holding center in the BX, i got it brought it home and out of the box climb four of the largest, Ridem down the street, roaches i had seen since i got back form the Muva land (Africa). I took the box out to the street immediately. three days later i found one of these fuckers in my whip. I hate the infestations. that's why me new place has nothing in it. Just white walls and floors.

In Africa, I unloaded a full can of roach killer on one fo these flying roaches, the shit took it all then had the never to try to dive bomb me like what I did want shit. And in African sprays and paint are mostly industrial strength, not watered down for 'safe' house use. I felt dizzy and sick the the roach flew off into the afternoon air.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I estimate that I've stomped on at least 12-15 roaches this past month and half. That doesn't include the ones that got away, which would almost double that amount. Shit is fucking insane.

Originally posted by heavyLox@Dec 21 2004, 02:01 PM

In Africa, I unloaded a whole can of roach killer on one fo these flying roaches, the shit took it all then had the never to try to dive bomb me like what I did want shit. And in African sprays and paint are mostly industrial strength, not watered down for 'safe' house use. I felt dizzy and sick the the roach flew off into the afternoon air.

when i was in the philippines i did the same thing. a can of spray on a roach. i was sure it was dead, so i left it sitting there as a warning to all the other roaches that i'm not to be fucked with. so a few days later i see the legs start to twitch. so i walk up to it, its legs move a bit more, it suddenly flips over scurries away and scares the shit out of me.

if i got sprayed with half a can of bug spray, i'm pretty sure i'd be dead or have severe nervous system damage. those things are indestructible.

and don't get me started on my roach story about when i was in the shitter.

dude i used to know this kid who loved his roaches he considered them pets, seriously they moved from house to house with this kid and everything in his house had roaches, it was almost like roach soup in his sink he would turn the hot water on and boil hundreds of roaches, the smell was fucking horrible. its still like this to his mom brought them over our apt, they didnt show up until she came over, then she had to pay her landlord 2g's because roaches had infested the stove and refrigartor and other stuff in the house so bad it had to all be replaced.

i think a few people on here might remember which house i am talking about.

Guest Resurrection

ROACHES ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE HOOD. BLACKS AND HISPANICS KNOW ABOUT ROACHES MORE THAN ANYBODY. I REMEMBER I WENT OVER THIS GIRL'S HOUSE AND SHE LIVED IN THE PROJECTS. ROACH INFESTED AND SHIT. AND IN CALI THE ROACHES ARE THE BIG MEXICAN ROACHES. THE KIND THAT'LL MEAN MUG YOU IN YOUR OWN HOUSE AND ASK YOUR PUNK ASS IF YOU WANT BEEF. ANYWAYS I WAS OVER THIS BITCH'S DIRTY-ASS HOUSE AND I WENT TO GO USED THE BATHROOM AND I SAW 5 ROACHES SITTIN ON THE TOILET TALKIN BOUT "WAIT YO TURN"

I'M TELLIN YO MAH NIGGA I NEVER WENT TO THAT PART OF TOWN AGAIN. ON THE REAL NIGGAZ NEED TO KEEP THEY CRIBS CLEAN.