roaches unite..

graffsurgeon

are you a roach? do you sleep, play video games, eat, smoke pot, drink beer, draw, and touch little girls all day? if so you can be classified as a roach and join my club..let's hear some stories of extreme laziness..

one time i was at my boys crib and i was mad hungry so i ordered a pizza, breadsticks, mad wings, and some soda...all totalling up to 36 dollars or someshit..im a piece of shit..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

before me and my boys sit down for a blunt session we all consiously decide where we gonna sit, sorta a circle or a semi-circle. the reason...if someone needs something no one has to get up. :D

let me think, i dont feel like typing right now....:cool:

if i dont paint ona weekend, i'm not dressed from fridsy afternoon to monday morning.

i use the handles of my dirty eating utensils so i dont have to wash em.

i turn my undies and socks inside out so i dont have to wash em.

i pick things up w/ my toes so i dont have to bend over all the way.

i've actually hit tabletops so the vibrations bring whatever i'm reaching for that much closer.

im not a roach... jsut lazy.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

are you a roach? do you sleep, play video games, eat, smoke pot, drink beer, draw, and touch little girls all day? if so you can be classified as a roach and join my club..let's hear some stories of extreme laziness..

one time i was at my boys crib and i was mad hungry so i ordered a pizza, breadsticks, mad wings, and some soda...all totalling up to 36 dollars or someshit..im a piece of shit..

your not lazy...your just stupid...just kidding kid man i ordered likke 5 dozens dounts and before that $50 for pizza..(mad muchies)/....nah mean......i hasnt goten up since 4pm in since i can remember i need a job and new records and a neddle and...ill stop..

i'm on the computer so much i think i have literally developed scoliosis (or at least made it worse)

i am still living off christmas money

i had my only job at target . . . for one week. i got fired for taking too many days off.

i play operation flashpoint way too much

my skating has gone way downhill

i'm failing 'intro. to computers' because the bitch teacher gives us too much work. being on 12oz probably doesnt help either

i'm going to community college next year

my diet consists of pizza, minestrone, and doritos.

the sad part about all this is i'm not even a stoner. i'm sXe... and i'm not getting any skinnier

last night i was in my girlfriends bedroom and was too lazy to walk down the hall to the bathroom so i peed in a bottle, only i overfilled and had to stop. looking around for another bottle i couldn't contain myself anymore and figured if i only let out a little pee at a time all over the carpet no one would notice in the morning. mission accomplished.

Originally posted by Samsara

last night i was in my girlfriends bedroom and was too lazy to walk down the hall to the bathroom so i peed in a bottle, only i overfilled and had to stop. looking around for another bottle i couldn't contain myself anymore and figured if i only let out a little pee at a time all over the carpet no one would notice in the morning. mission accomplished.

hahahahah..... u reminded me of the time i got drunk at my hombres house...went through a 12 pack with no effort..but the thing was i didnt feel like getting up..so i just filled up the 12 bottles when ever i had to go...but when i ran out..i just aimed for the fireplace....he shoots...HE SCORES!!!!!!..:D

Originally posted by Samsara

ha ha ha ha. ive never got that bad i regularly piss out my bedroom window late at night. so if you walking past, that aint rain you feel on your head.

Guest me IS cool

Well there was this time long ago. ..naw wait my story ain't that good... you guys take the lazy cake. Wow such laziness you must teach me the ways of the lazy.

Archived