Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

roaches unite..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by graffsurgeon, Feb 15, 2002.

1. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

are you a roach? do you sleep, play video games, eat, smoke pot, drink beer, draw, and touch little girls all day? if so you can be classified as a roach and join my club..let's hear some stories of extreme laziness..

one time i was at my boys crib and i was mad hungry so i ordered a pizza, breadsticks, mad wings, and some soda...all totalling up to 36 dollars or someshit..im a piece of shit..

2. crave

crave Veteran Member

before me and my boys sit down for a blunt session we all consiously decide where we gonna sit, sorta a circle or a semi-circle. the reason...if someone needs something no one has to get up. :D

let me think, i dont feel like typing right now....:cool:

3. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

if i dont paint ona weekend, i'm not dressed from fridsy afternoon to monday morning.
    i use the handles of my dirty eating utensils so i dont have to wash em.
    i turn my undies and socks inside out so i dont have to wash em.
    i pick things up w/ my toes so i dont have to bend over all the way.
    i've actually hit tabletops so the vibrations bring whatever i'm reaching for that much closer.

im not a roach... jsut lazy.

4. crave

crave Veteran Member

yea, sure...:D

5. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

you are a roach because you were too lazy to fix your typo

6. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

i have been known to wear the same clothes for weeks at a time since i am too lazy to change....i am a lazy bastard...theres more, but i wont get into it......

7. intercept

intercept Senior Member

your not lazy...your just stupid...just kidding kid man i ordered likke 5 dozens dounts and before that $50 for pizza..(mad muchies)/....nah mean......i hasnt goten up since 4pm in since i can remember i need a job and new records and a neddle and...ill stop..

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

from that description you gave , your 'club' sounds more like a fat lazy pedophile club to me .............

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Finally, a thread I can relate too......:D

10. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

i'm on the computer so much i think i have literally developed scoliosis (or at least made it worse)

i am still living off christmas money

i had my only job at target . . . for one week. i got fired for taking too many days off.

i play operation flashpoint way too much

my skating has gone way downhill

i'm failing 'intro. to computers' because the bitch teacher gives us too much work. being on 12oz probably doesnt help either

i'm going to community college next year

my diet consists of pizza, minestrone, and doritos.

the sad part about all this is i'm not even a stoner. i'm sXe... and i'm not getting any skinnier

11. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

last night i was in my girlfriends bedroom and was too lazy to walk down the hall to the bathroom so i peed in a bottle, only i overfilled and had to stop. looking around for another bottle i couldn't contain myself anymore and figured if i only let out a little pee at a time all over the carpet no one would notice in the morning. mission accomplished.

12. crave

crave Veteran Member

thats pretty fucking sick.

13. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

hahahahah..... u reminded me of the time i got drunk at my hombres house...went through a 12 pack with no effort..but the thing was i didnt feel like getting up..so i just filled up the 12 bottles when ever i had to go...but when i ran out..i just aimed for the fireplace....he shoots...HE SCORES!!!!!!..:D

14. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

damn, you guys are pretty resourceful

15. NATO

NATO Guest

ha ha ha ha. ive never got that bad i regularly piss out my bedroom window late at night. so if you walking past, that aint rain you feel on your head.