Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RJD2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KillahPriest, Aug 29, 2002.

1. KillahPriest

KillahPriest Guest

just discovered em for the first time..crazy ass instrumental type shit if ur into that type of shit..download some off kazaa...also look into Louis Logic..jedi mind tricks..atmosphere..nonphixion..and swollen members.

2. el barto

el barto Elite Member

FIRST, its my first first. hooty hoo!

3. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

yeah i saw him a few weeks ago with el-p, aesop rock didnt show and that was disapointing, but i got a copy of his cd, its real damn tight, good call!!!

4. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

hooty hoot?

5. el barto

el barto Elite Member

No man HOOTY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! say with me i know youll get it.

6. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

he aiiight - he does beats for COPYWRITE 78 , hes real sick, peep him out, and also CAGE

7. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

how can you like wicked shit like Nonphix and Jedi Mind, then like that crap?

wierd.

8. Actual quote from RJD2 to me:

"How the fuck do you know how to breakdance but don't know what the Running Man is?"

I felt really stupid afterwards, I got my shit confused. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: I still won Aesop's dance contest against a hot-ass chick.

9. KillahPriest

KillahPriest Guest

i can like whatever i want fucko

10. platapie

platapie Guest

can ox rjd2 remix for the f word is a great great thing.

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

....you dont know what the running man is???????

12. platapie

platapie Guest

rojer rabbit with me now!

13. Yes, I very much do know what it is, but for some reason I got the real Running Man confused with Wiggles's and Mr. Freeze's Running Man, which is a popping move where you look like you're running in place. Watch Flashdance and you'll see what I mean. I suck 15 billion times. Beer,

El Mamerro

14. cobra_clutch

cobra_clutch Junior Member

http://www.technologyreview.com/articles/images/hiltzik10302.jpg'>

watchoutnah!

someone please resurrect the robocop or the smurf!

15. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member